View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017
Blondie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacred roots View Post
They were in extremely good spirits after the show; hanging out at the merch table for almost an hour after the show, laughing and having a good time, accommodating every fan until there wasn't anyone left.
I love it when they hang out... a couple of us spend quite a bit of time chatting with Gary and Mark after their Glasgow duo show. That was cool.

And back in 1995 (I think... it was the Tomorrow The Green Grass tour) they played my little town in the Netherlands... a friend of my friend (who I was at the gig with) played in the support act... the Jayhawks were meant to play and run to get to Germany for the next night's gig, so they'd told the support act they could invite peeps backstage as they would be gone anyway... so my friend and I were invited backstage to drink the beer the Jayhawks were given by the organisers... the Jayhawks ended up hanging with us for like 2 hours as we all drank our way through their rider... chatting about all sorts from music to life to living on the road... that was a cool experience.
If your rhythm ever falls out of time,
You can bring it to me and I will make it alright.

My Flickr Account