The Jayhawks FanPage Board

The Jayhawks FanPage Board (http://www.jayhawksfanpage.com/boards/index.php)
-   General Jayhawks Discussion (http://www.jayhawksfanpage.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   the TTGG DVD has arrived! (http://www.jayhawksfanpage.com/boards/showthread.php?t=6715)

brittboas 12-16-2005 10:46 AM

I'm burnerless please and would love to get this!

PLEASE

B Boas
britt.boas@comcast.net

facedown 12-16-2005 12:17 PM

CAN'T BURN BUT WOULD LOVE TO GET ONE. PM ME

Dignan 12-18-2005 03:07 PM

did i miss the boat?

who can I PM to get a copy of this? I can send a blank or postage or whatever. or am I too late? what can I say, I'm just too SLACKER these days. :(

Acoustic Catfish 12-18-2005 04:17 PM

Would love a copy of this little gem.

Have a DVD burner but I've never used it. This would be a great learning opportunity!

PM me!

AC

Bryn 12-18-2005 06:03 PM

All I can do is stand here and try and look cute. :) Not working is it:(:D I would love to get a copy of this. I don't have a DVD burner but I am sure I can work something out to pass on a few copies over here and New Zealand.

justin5492 12-19-2005 01:36 PM

May I?

May I have one? I have a burner and will make 3 copies available for vine in North America quickly after receipt of the original? Let me know
justin5492@yahoo.com

Lenno 12-19-2005 02:50 PM

Truscott: who are you sending your US copies to??

soul surf 12-19-2005 08:49 PM

Ive offered to burn copies for anyone if I can get a copy. I'll even provide the blanks.
So who ever has a copy please PM me and I'll get some out to these people who are requesting and dont have burners.

Thanks Ric :D :D

Rick V 12-20-2005 01:04 AM

Would seriously appreciate getting a copy of this. Some kind soul please PM me.

bwaslo 12-20-2005 05:25 PM

Hi, I just got my copy in (thanks,Truscott!).

Haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but I can take 4 names for copies to be made (for either 'burnered' or 'burnerless' members). Send me a PM...

Truscott 12-20-2005 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lenno
Truscott: who are you sending your US copies to??
Well, bwaslo there is one. The others are altjim, Marshall91, unknown steps, Joe12_35 and lebowski.

Anodyne 12-20-2005 07:36 PM

I can't burn, but I will provide self-addressed postage and blanks to anyone who can record a copy for me. Please PM me.

soul surf 12-20-2005 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bwaslo
Hi, I just got my copy in (thanks,Truscott!).

Haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but I can take 4 names for copies to be made (for either 'burnered' or 'burnerless' members). Send me a PM...

Ive sent you a message. I truely hope to get a copy and help others out by burnning more.

thanks

unknown steps 12-21-2005 06:25 AM

TTGG DVD Offer

Thanks to Wheelhousetunes(Jeff) and Truscott (Craig) I can offer:

3 copies to those who can vine....
3 copies to the burnerless.....
1 copy to trade for a HTH DVD.....

PM me, I should be able to get them sent early in the week.

Joe

Calexico 12-21-2005 06:44 AM

I will offer 3 to 5 copies.Europeans would be the handiest but in reality anyone will do. PM me and let's talk turkey,as the saying goes.

With the Christmas rush I suppose it will be close to New Year's or just after by the time they get to their destinations but at least they will get there.

Angelyne 12-21-2005 09:28 AM

If someone can send me a copy, I have a DVD burner and am quite willing to make many copies...just drop me a PM.

Lenno 12-21-2005 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Angelyne
If someone can send me a copy, I have a DVD burner and am quite willing to make many copies...just drop me a PM.
You're supposed to PM who's offering...JEEZ !:rolleyes: ;)

JayB 12-21-2005 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lenno
You're supposed to PM who's offering...JEEZ !:rolleyes: ;)
Yer... that's how I did it!!

Angelyne 12-21-2005 10:43 AM

Ok kids! I get it....PM from some kind soul has solved my problemo! :p

illbecominhome 12-21-2005 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Angelyne
Ok kids! I get it....PM coming to some poor soul soon! :p
:confused: Yer... :p

Angelyne 12-21-2005 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by illbecominhome
:confused: Yer... :p
I amended my earlier post....thanks Jony!! :D

illbecominhome 12-21-2005 10:55 AM

I saw it too late sista! :p Going to the game, we're gonna beat those Real Madrid bastards!!! (basketball Cale, no football ;))

Calexico 12-21-2005 10:57 AM

European b'ball got nothing on the NBA!

altjim 12-21-2005 11:52 AM

People

Hi,
I recieved my copy of the TTGG dvd and I'm ready to send some copies...
I will send out three to people who can burn copies for others and pass it on.. I also will send three copies to three people who need it but can't burn it...
First 6 who PM are it...

I am going away for Christmas so copies will be sent after Christmas

Thanks!

Jim

altjim 12-21-2005 03:31 PM

Re: TTGG DVD Offer

I have put the offer out but I will also trade for a copy of the HTH DVD as well...

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally posted by unknown steps
Thanks to Wheelhousetunes(Jeff) and Truscott (Craig) I can offer:

3 copies to those who can vine....
3 copies to the burnerless.....
1 copy to trade for a HTH DVD.....

PM me, I should be able to get them sent early in the week.

Joe

bwaslo 12-21-2005 09:19 PM

Just watched the DVD tonight. Damn. that band could put on a show!

Some still available, send me a PM with mailing address if you haven't got a copy arranged.
It's a guaranteed good evening.

Nonburners welcome, too.

(by the way, can anyone get ne a copy of the HTH DVD?)

altjim 12-22-2005 07:10 AM

I have three more

Any body with a burner who can pass some copies...
Drop me a PM...

Still looking for the HTH DVD :D

unknown steps 12-22-2005 08:52 AM

still have 3 copies for the burnerless and 1 for HTH trade. If everyone here is covered, I might go to Bunkhouse and offer.

wheelhousetunes 12-22-2005 11:57 AM

Good work on distributing this, everyone. Artwork will be available shortly. See other thread.

Peace,
Jeff

JayB 12-23-2005 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by bwaslo
Just watched the DVD tonight. Damn. that band could put on a show!

Some still available, send me a PM with mailing address if you haven't got a copy arranged.
It's a guaranteed good evening.

Nonburners welcome, too.

(by the way, can anyone get ne a copy of the HTH DVD?)

Hey, thanks for your PM! :) I'm covered thanks, but thanks for the very kind offer...

PS tried PMing you back but your inbox is full.

Marshall91 12-24-2005 10:51 AM

My copy arrived in the morning mail (Thanks, Truscott!). I'm planning to burn three copies over the holiday weekend, so pm me if you still need one. I'd also love to have a copy of the HTH DVD & would be willing to trade or send b&p. Thanks & Merry Christmas!

bwaslo 12-24-2005 12:43 PM

Ooops, didn't think of that. I just cleared out some old messages in case anyone else has been trying to PM me.

I'm having some problems copying the DVD. My master seems to have some errors on it. I can play the master disk in my laptop computer, but Nero and DVDShrink both refuse to copy it (claiming "CRC errors"). I got the Sonic program to make a copy, but the copies quit playing during the first two songs (not sure if the rest are ok, but at least the third song ("Over my sholder") plays ok. I will keep trying. If I can't do better, I'll send out the Sonic-copied disks for now until I can get a good master. Sorry for the delay!

Quote:

Originally posted by JayB

PS tried PMing you back but your inbox is full. [/b]

bwaslo 12-24-2005 01:50 PM

Ok, I'm doing a little better now.

On a different computer (with newer version of Nero), I could copy the master. The copies play, EXCEPT the last few seconds of "I'll Run Away" (in the Alabama Halle) are cut off, and the disk returns to the main menu from there. Didn't find any other glitches. So, not perfect, but closer. The copies seem to copy ok on either computer.

Would still like to get a new master to make error free copies, if anyone can help me out. For now, I'll send out the best copies I have.
_
Edit 3:25PM EST: The copies seem to play fine, even in "I'll Run Away" on a TV DVD player. Maybe the problem there is in my laptop's player??

Bill

soul surf 12-25-2005 06:04 PM

:D

bwaslo 12-25-2005 06:36 PM

Well, the good news is that six copies are in the mail.

The bad news is that I watched one of the copies I made today and find that it reeks of errors. "Over my shoulder" cuts off in about 10 seconds which is definitely not ok.

So I tried burning a DVD-R on a the first computer, from the image that I read off the master with the second computer (since the first computer wouldn't read the master disk... this is getting complicated, no?). And found that new-burned disk would stop, too, but at entirely different places in the DVD.

Thinking "maybe it's the DVD blanks?" (new Philips 1x-8x ones), I burned one from a different package (some Ritek blanks I had bought a while back). And that one played all the cuts I tried. So I made 6 more.

And of course, when I went to open the envelopes to replace the disks with (what I hope are ) better ones, I found my wife had already mailed them out. So, six of you folks -- you know who you are -- will be getting some DVDs in the mail shortly that stand a very good chance of not playing correctly! DO NOT DUPLICATE THESE, I'll send out replacements again... You may get lucky and be able to watch some or even most of the disk, but don't trust it as a master.

Is anyone else having these kinds of problems?

Marshall91 12-28-2005 12:35 PM

I have three copies available. Anybody? Beuller?

dflyer 12-29-2005 02:33 PM

TTGG DVD

Hey Marshall91...

could I possibly get a copy of the TTGG DVD from you?
What do I need to do??
Please let me know.

thanks,
dflyer

Marshall91 12-29-2005 02:49 PM

My copies have been claimed by ohwellokay , soul surf, and dflyer. I'll get them in the mail as soon as possible!

justin5492 12-31-2005 12:12 PM

TTGG Re-Offer

The TTGG DVD has made it to my home in eastern Ohio and I am making available 3 copies to the first who private message me from North America. Please include your address with the promise of a re-offer.

**This DVD is unbelievable!!!! I love it.

Also, if anyone has the HTH DVD, I would love to get my hands on it as well and will re-offer immediately.

Justin J. Abel
63201 Abel Lane
Bethesda, OH 43719 **In case anyone wants to send it out.
Thanks!!!!!!!

justin5492 01-01-2006 05:17 PM

TTGG DVD

My three have been claimed. copies will be sent out this week to RBPHILLY, BWALSO, and a buddy of mine who is also a member of this board, but I forget his handle.