PDA

View Full Version : Thank you thank you Gary and Mark

girl incognito
03-13-2005, 03:10 PM
I just got home from sweet Chicago...I love that city.

Anyway, Last nights concert ROCKED!!! Everyone was having a great time on stage and WOW, it was fantastic!!!Still on that high!!! Mark had a huge smile on his face the whole time and Gary, Mr. Cool was as sweet as ever...flashing that famous sweet smile, loving every minute of the show and cracking a few jokes with Mark along the way. At the end of the show Gary threw one of his guitar picks in my area but I was just standing there not even thinking that his pick is coming in my direction...Mr LiladyK got it, so it's going to a good home. :D

The music sounded better than at the Ames show...but both shows had their own charms and uniqueness. At the Ames show the audience was a bit more subdued and I don't want to say reserved because they were not!!! The Chicago show the audience (at lease some of us in front of the boys were bouncing off the ceilings) I was standing in front of Gary and just bopping away with LiladyK. Ray the drummer had improved a great deal since the first show and he was great. Razz was fun to watch and I just love his deep bass voice, (eventhough I was watching Gary in one eye and the rest of the boys with the other ;) ) No wonder I had to get eye surgury to fix my cross eyes when I was three, so now I use that to my advantage!!! ;)

Everyone I met that post here are just superb people...Love ya all!!! oxox. Gosh, I met a lot of you at the show and if I don't say who's who, please please don't take it personally, as I'm going through a brainfart moment right now. I will say that Sandy is awsome!!! Thanks sweetie for this board...I know I was a bit long winded talking to you last night, but I was really really nervous meeting you and the rest of the gang that I often talk gibberish. Kim you are such a sweetheart...I am so glad you are our board mom and I had a blast with you singing the songs. Your hubby and my hubby really hit it off talking to each other and that was really cool!! :cool: Gary came out of the shadows a few times before the shows. Once when I first came in and I turned around and Gary was standing their and I said hi to him and he was looking at me and my new pretty little hairdo. LiladyK loved my new style, so I think I'll keep it this way for awhile. Later Gary came out on stage to fix a few thing and Justin leaned over to me and said your guy is on stage, I turned and there was Gary...LOL!!

I loved meeting Pedal Blue, Anglyne...oh gosh forgetting a few ladies here (sorry!!!) But I'm now dubbing you gals the Jayhawks cuties...you guy are so adorable! And the rivet made it's apperance much to the delight of the ladies!!! Thanks Gary!!! ;)

On a personal note, I just want to tell Gary, thanks for remembering who I was...I was quite shocked!!! :D Gary loved my screen name so that's really cool!! And Gary, I'm sorry for just standing there when you wanted to sign autographs...I was nervous and I was in awe standing there in front of you. I did like the Manson joke...ya know...I think Justin does love ol'Charlie...he told me that he does not love his body but his mind...or is it Marilyn Manson that he loves?? I often get them confused!!! ;) Anyways I know people are going huh at this one, but it's a private and silly joke Gary made to me. Also, Gary, I hope you liked the birthday card I gave you. What I wrote in there I was inspired by Pedal blue birthday limericks...making them a bit more naughty....as you would say Gary, I was a nasty girl!!! ;) Just kidding folks I did not put anything like that in the card as Gary would have noticed, but it was deeply heartfelt what I wrote in the card. Thanks Gary for the hug and smooch...you know how to make this gal feel special standing in front of a cutie like you...swoon!!! (Smitten with Mr. Louris).

~Kristy...aka girl incognito

LiladyK
03-13-2005, 09:06 PM
Kristi...you are so sweet, thanks for your heartfelt review of this great evening, and thank you for your kind words. It was so great spending so much time pre -show, during show and after show w/such a big fun group of fanpagers. We JUST got home, about a half an hour ago, it's about 9:00 p.m. CST now.

It's always such a good time at these shows and worth all the hours of driving that we do....it just seems to get better and better all of the time :)

girl incognito
03-13-2005, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by LiladyK
Kristi...you are so sweet, thanks for your heartfelt review of this great evening, and thank you for your kind words. It was so great spending so much time pre -show, during show and after show w/such a big fun group of fanpagers. We JUST got home, about a half an hour ago, it's about 9:00 p.m. CST now.

Wow!!! You just got home!! I'm soo glad I got to see you and your hubby again. You two are two of my favorite people. You guys are cool!

Luv ya!

~Kristy :D