PDA

View Full Version : More Chicago pix

Haggischomper
03-13-2005, 02:02 PM
I'll post more later. This one is just a test to make sure everything is A-OK.

It's the pre-show gathering in the four farthings.

Damn, size issues so I had to post the 'small version'.

Tried making it bigger - see further down the page.

Haggischomper
03-13-2005, 02:15 PM
Gary on his acoustic.

Haggischomper
03-13-2005, 02:18 PM
Mark and bass.

Haggischomper
03-13-2005, 02:21 PM
Mark sings Blue

Haggischomper
03-13-2005, 02:23 PM
The boys do 'Precious Time' some major justice. This pic dedicated to Joyce!

Haggischomper
03-13-2005, 02:27 PM
Gary gives a riveting performance at the encores. Note jeans, ladies... :)

Haggischomper
03-13-2005, 02:34 PM
Mark during the encores. This might have been Bad Time, I can't recall.

Haggischomper
03-13-2005, 02:37 PM
Gary during Bad Time.

jcarlile
03-13-2005, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Haggischomper
The boys do 'Precious Time' some major justice. This pic dedicated to Joyce!

Thanks Haggy! I still can't get over how perfect it was! Great meeting you and your beautiful wife.... Take care
:)

Love all your pics.... Thanks

J.P.
03-13-2005, 03:18 PM
Gid fotees Haggy....i'm green with envy....did ye get a swally with the mob??...did they keep up...;)
J.P.

Fisheye
03-13-2005, 03:33 PM
Haggy, those were really great pics! Thanks for posting them

Later

Haggischomper
03-13-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by J.P.
Gid fotees Haggy....i'm green with envy....did ye get a swally with the mob??...did they keep up...;)
J.P.

Embarrassingly, the buggers caught me with a bottle of Bud (while I was deciding what I REALLy wanted to drink, honest). A few drinks were quaffed but nothing outrageous. The $6 beers at the show broke the wife and I's bank. :(

J.P.
03-13-2005, 03:41 PM

Embarrassingly, the buggers caught me with a bottle of Bud (while I was deciding what I REALLy wanted to drink, honest). A few drinks were quaffed but nothing outrageous. The $6 beers at the show broke the wife and I's bank. :(

LOL......As long as you enjoyed the show mate....will you be as happy this time next week though??....hope not;)

J.P.

Haggischomper
03-13-2005, 03:51 PM
We'll see, JP, we'll see. I am hoping so but we didn't manage to sink any of our myriad chances yesterday to win the game - that has me worried.

girl incognito
03-13-2005, 05:08 PM

Wow, I didn't know it was that much!!! I didn't have anything to drink...I hate the taste of beer...I'm more of a mixed drinks gal (I stay far away from Martinis though, as I had a really bad, and I mean bad reaction to them on NYE. It's funny to me that while I was getting smashed down in Des Moines on too strong Martinis that Justin made for me, Gary, Mark, Marc and Tim were rocking Minneapolis :p ) so I can imagine that that would of broke mine and Justin's bank account too. Justin loves beer, but he didn't have any last night. Haggy darling it was great meeting you and the wife last night. I'm glad that you had a great time!

~Kristy

Haggischomper
03-13-2005, 05:14 PM
Good to meet you too Kristy.

Never got a chance to ask you where in Scotland you are headed in the Summer.

Haggischomper
03-13-2005, 05:45 PM
OK, another attempt at the four farthings pic.

girl incognito
03-13-2005, 05:50 PM
Good to meet you too Kristy.

Never got a chance to ask you where in Scotland you are headed in the Summer.

Inverness...I am totally stoked about going over there. My mom-in-law told Justin that they have a Harrods up near where they live and that I would enjoy going shopping there. I've been the Harrods in London and it was a lot of fun there. One thing I'm really looking forward to, aside from seeing the Lockness and hiking with my step-father-in-law is going to this place were they make pewter minatures. I collect Alice in Wonderland items and my mom in law sends me little pewter Alice characters for my birthday, Christmas, etc, so I'm looking forward to seeing that place.

Luv,
Kristy

Haggischomper
03-13-2005, 05:54 PM
Inverness is beautiful - I lived and worked there for 7 months when I was a 19yr old. That's where my mother's side of the family is from - in fact, her and dad have now moved back up there and live maybe 10 miles away. You'll love - it is nothing like Chicago though :D

Loch Ness is fantastic too.

Oh, and that Harrods up there is almost like a tiny wee hut! We went there the last time my then-fiancee was over and got her a lovely wee diamond necklace. It's at a place called Falls of Shin - there are wee aterfall type things there that look gorgeous so don't forget your camera.

girl incognito
03-13-2005, 06:08 PM

Oh, and that Harrods up there is almost like a tiny wee hut! We went there the last time my then-fiancee was over and got her a lovely wee diamond necklace. It's at a place called Falls of Shin - there are wee aterfall type things there that look gorgeous so don't forget your camera.

I know Jus is going to bring his digital camera with us when we go. I'll look out for the Falls of Shin!! :D

~Kristy

Anodyne
03-13-2005, 06:36 PM
Gary gives a riveting performance at the encores. Note jeans, ladies... :)

Great pics, Haggy. You guys had a great fan gathering.

P.S. Some of you all still have to give that rivet a rest! :D

Emmylou
03-13-2005, 07:45 PM
P.S. Some of you all still have to give that rivet a rest!

Yes poor Gary looked very tired at the end of the night yesterday!

GREAT PHOTO HAGGIS!!!
Big hugs to you and Mrs too!!! I really enjoyed your company last night. You two are a great couple.....:D

Calexico
03-14-2005, 05:12 AM
Great photos Andy....loved the one of y'all at the table before hand.I would have given my arm to have been there!!

Probably woulda been tongue tied in front of so many new people but I am sure 14 or 15 beers would loosened me right up.
:D

Emmylou
03-14-2005, 12:35 PM
collect Alice in Wonderland items and my mom in law sends me little pewter Alice characters for my birthday, Christmas,

:eek: :eek: :eek: ....I never thought I would hear of "pewter figurines" again!! Oh I wish Beatlefan was here!!!

Oh GI you missed a very funny thread on pewter figurines...you would have loved it!!!

Nice meeting you btw!!! and JUSTINE...OMG!!! hottie;)

girl incognito
03-14-2005, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Emmylou

:eek: :eek: :eek: ....I never thought I would hear of "pewter figurines" again!! Oh I wish Beatlefan was here!!!

Oh GI you missed a very funny thread on pewter figurines...you would have loved it!!!

Nice meeting you btw!!! and JUSTINE...OMG!!! hottie;)

Awww thanks...Justin is my little hottie!! He's a sweetheart and a great guy. I'm very lucky to be married to him. He's downstairs playing a vampire game that he got a few weeks ago.

You are very sweet Emmy and I'm gald to have met you too sweetie.

~Kristy

Haggischomper
03-14-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Calexico
Great photos Andy....loved the one of y'all at the table before hand.I would have given my arm to have been there!!

Probably woulda been tongue tied in front of so many new people but I am sure 14 or 15 beers would loosened me right up.
:D

14 or 15 beers would be a struggle if you had given an arm to be there!

Bryn
03-14-2005, 01:11 PM
I would have given my left nut mate and it would have still drunk flat out like a lizard;)

NY Fan
03-14-2005, 01:43 PM
and JUSTIN...OMG!!! hottie;)

+1

Emmylou
03-14-2005, 02:20 PM
I would have given my left nut mate and it would have still drunk flat out like a lizard

yea...but who would buy it??? right nuts are all the rage these days;)

Angelyne
03-14-2005, 02:26 PM

yea...but who would buy it??? right nuts are all the rage these days;)

That's what I've heard too ;)

Nice shots there Haggy! It was such a good time at the preshow and of course at the show. You captured it well. :D

Calexico
03-14-2005, 02:42 PM

14 or 15 beers would be a struggle if you had given an arm to be there!

Have you been that long away that you think an Irishman could be dissuaded THAT easily?:rolleyes:

JumboFun
03-17-2005, 09:34 PM
Still got that blue check shirt on I see...

bobgordon
03-18-2005, 09:07 AM
Ok, so who's who in the pic?????
Am I the only one curious or what? :D

Haggischomper
03-18-2005, 09:42 AM
Ok, from fron left to back we have:

Sacred Roots, Caffeine Zombie, Icehaid, Me, Norma023, Tory's husband and Tory.

from the right to the back we have:

Mr LiladyK, LiladyK, Pedal Blue, Mr Emmylou, Emmylou, Angelyne, Butzodaddy and Mr Pedal Blue.

Standing at the back on the right, is board administrator (and maker of great cake) Sandy aka Takemewithyou.

bobgordon
03-18-2005, 09:48 AM
Thanks Andy!