PDA

View Full Version : Hey Anodyne...

marahstafarian
03-09-2005, 12:54 PM
Don't know what the best way to go about doing this, but I'm trying to send you a private message, but it far exceeds the 1,000 word limit.

Basically, I wanted to pick your brain about a couple of things. If you're interested, send me an email you and I'll email you the message as it exists.

If that's unnerving for you, let me know and I'll try to rework some things to make the post have a wider mass appeal.

Jesse

jchadder@hotmail.com

Cautious Cool
03-09-2005, 01:19 PM
BACK OFF BUDDY!!!:mad:

:D

Calexico
03-09-2005, 01:25 PM
Woohoo!!!!

The guys are a-fighting over Anodyne!!!:D

Anodyne
03-09-2005, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by marahstafarian
Don't know what the best way to go about doing this, but I'm trying to send you a private message, but it far exceeds the 1,000 word limit.

Basically, I wanted to pick your brain about a couple of things. If you're interested, send me an email you and I'll email you the message as it exists.

If that's unnerving for you, let me know and I'll try to rework some things to make the post have a wider mass appeal.

Jesse

jchadder@hotmail.com

Can you PM me with a shortened version? Don't post to the board. I'm intrigued...

greekguy
03-09-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Anodyne
Don't post to the board. I'm really scared of you.

Now where is my link for the shower scene music in the movie with Anthony Hopkins?:D

marahstafarian
03-09-2005, 07:21 PM
You guys didn't think I was just here to make observations about the band did you.

I'm here to stir things up a bit.

I'm definitely dangerous! ;)

Jesse

Anodyne
03-09-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by greekguy

Now where is my link for the shower scene music in the movie with Anthony Hopkins?:D

Sorry to bump this up again in light of the birthday wishes for Gary, but LOL, Mr. Greek! I know you'll come to my defense if necessary.

marahstafarian
03-09-2005, 08:41 PM
Trying to send part two of my response, but it says your mailbox is full.

I see you're popular around these parts.

greekguy
03-09-2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Anodyne

I know you'll come to my defense if necessary.

Anybody who loves cute doggies and the Jayhawks is a friend of mine. Good luck with the restraining order on Jesse!

Calexico
03-11-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by marahstafarian

I see you're popular around these parts.

Translation:I have been spying on you from the street.;)

ChiefCrowe
03-12-2005, 03:09 AM
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!