PDA

View Full Version : Cameras allowed ?

GIBSONSG
03-08-2005, 03:09 PM
I have not seen as many additional "live" shots from any of these recent show as I would have expected. Are the venues not allowing cameras? I have always thought that as long as you arent using a flash they should not have a problem with it.

Just wondering whether I should even bother trying to sneak mine in.

Truscott
03-08-2005, 04:50 PM
The best thing to do is to call the venue ahead of time. Sometimes even if the band doesn't mind photos being taken, a venue won't like it.

takemewithyou
03-08-2005, 05:14 PM
Well part of the problem is I haven't gotten around to putting up a couple of show's pics folks have sent me to put on the web site ;) But it doesn't seem like there's been a problem bandwise. I don't think the Park West is nasty about it, I've never been patted down there. But calling the venue ahead of time is the smart thing to do to be sure.

ellison
03-08-2005, 07:16 PM
we took pics at both the shows we went to. when i get a chance, i'll try to share a few of the better ones..

scuzzles
03-09-2005, 11:28 AM
Both shows I've been to, there was minimal security. Couldve walked in with weapons of mass destruction ;o). I think most venues dont allow any cameras or recording devices, but as long as youre discreet about it, there should be no problems. U dont walk up in front of Gary and snap a flash picture.