PDA

View Full Version : Chicago tix arrived 10 mins ago

Haggischomper
02-26-2005, 12:53 PM
They came in a box. How nice....

Haggischomper
02-26-2005, 01:08 PM
Dammit, I am looking at the ticket and it says something about being in the balcony. Does this mean I don't get to hang at the front with all you rivet-checkers? It also says General Admission, mind you. :confused:

J.P.
02-26-2005, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Haggischomper

You lucky Scottish BA^"*&D!!!;)

J.P.

Haggischomper
02-26-2005, 01:17 PM
Don't fret, JP, I'll be sure to tell you how good the gig is? :p

I'd actually happily give up my ticket for a ticket to Hampden 8 days later to see the Well in the final...

Calexico
02-26-2005, 01:35 PM

I'd actually happily give up my ticket for a ticket to Hampden 8 days later to see the Well in the final...

No way...a chance to see possibly the last incarnation of the Jayhawks for a while and you would give it up to see some shoddy fitba team!!??:rolleyes: ;)

General Admission.....does that mean you have to go as some character from the Civil War......"Make way,Yankees!!!General Admission is coming thru town!!"

Haggischomper
02-26-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Calexico
General Admission.....does that mean you have to go as some character from the Civil War......"Make way,Yankees!!!General Admission is coming thru town!!"

Yeah- me and my other half, Major Announcement. Corporal Punishment and Private Dancer are staying at home that night.

As for the shoddy football team - yeah, it is true Rangers will be there but it is Motherwell I'll be cheering on...

Calexico
02-26-2005, 01:43 PM
Nothing to add to this only...

:D :D :D

J.P.
02-26-2005, 02:06 PM

I'll swap ye.........my tickets for the Red White and Blue end though:p
Fancy it??
J.P.;)

Haggischomper
02-26-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by J.P.

I'll swap ye.........my tickets for the Red White and Blue end though:p
Fancy it??
J.P.;)

Nah, I'd much rather have the tix to the CLaret and Amber end - they are gonna be having singing and dancing in that end, mate! :D

jcarlile
02-26-2005, 02:52 PM
Haggy, did you get your tickets via UPS or thru the mail? Mine are coming thru the US mail and I sincerely hope they don't say "balcony"! :(

Anyone else get their tickets yet?

Lenno
02-26-2005, 02:57 PM

10 minutes?? Your report is very late Private Haggis.
I wonder...what did ya do in those 10 minutes????

Haggischomper
02-26-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by jcarlile
Haggy, did you get your tickets via UPS or thru the mail? Mine are coming thru the US mail and I sincerely hope they don't say "balcony"! :(

Anyone else get their tickets yet?

USPS First Class Mail, Joyce. Like I say,my tix say both 'BALC' and General Admission.

Haggischomper
02-26-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Lenno

10 minutes?? Your report is very late Private Haggis.
I wonder...what did ya do in those 10 minutes????

Talking to my wife on the cell phone (she is away this weekend) and my mother on MSN. Honest. And it was very hard not to muddle the two conversations...

Lenno
02-26-2005, 03:22 PM

Talking to my wife on the cell phone (she is away this weekend) and my mother on MSN. Honest. And it was very hard not to muddle the two conversations...

Never and I mean never let women interfere with your dedication to the Jayhawks and this board.:eek:

Seriously, glad you have the tix and enjoy the show!

jcarlile
02-26-2005, 03:28 PM

USPS First Class Mail, Joyce. Like I say,my tix say both 'BALC' and General Admission.

I just checked the mailbox and voila! They came......in a box....... Our tickets say Floor General Admission.

:)

takemewithyou
02-26-2005, 03:36 PM
I don't think you have to worry about the balcony thing. I've had that same thing on a ticket before. I've never seen that it's made any difference. They just let people in and you go wherever you want.

Sandy