PDA

View Full Version : Please help me make sense of all this!

Fisheye
02-23-2005, 12:27 AM
Ok, so I get on this board Monday night for the first time since like Friday or Saturday, and I see some news that says it is all over for the Jayhawks. Then, I get on today I see some better news. Then, I see some posts that seem to say, no, it really is all over with them. I have read the article that quotes Gary, and I read the message that takemewithyou posted. I have gone back through various messages, but want to make sure I have the story straight. (I'm in SC and often feel out-of-the-loop, plus i am just a regular fan, I have no special connections) So, the way I understand it is: The Jayhawks are probably over with, but maybe not. It is a wait and see kind of deal.

So, are those last two sentences correct?!? Please help me out here!

I really, really hope they are not calling it quits. I mean, I understand if they do - wanting to do other stuff and spend more time with family. I love the Jayhawks with or without Mr. Olson, but was excited to hear he might get back in the band. Now, it might be over... aah! I hope not! I missed my chance to see them live in '97 when they came to Charleston, and kick myself to this day for missing that! Scheduling is not going to allow me to see Gary and Mark in NC or in Atlanta. My girlfriend has some friends in Minn./St. Paul, so maybe someday I can get up there and see them live..... if they do not call it quits! Anyway, sorry for the extra info. if ya'll could help me straighten out this story I'd appreciate it!

Later

greekguy
02-23-2005, 12:32 AM
Yes to everything basically. It seems as if noone, including the band could give you a permanant answer.

Consider that good, in my opinion.

Fisheye
02-23-2005, 07:23 AM
Thanks a lot greekguy.

Later.