PDA

View Full Version : Ames show, post party?

homegrown
02-17-2005, 07:36 PM
Okay, so quite a few people have mentioned a post party after the Ames show, but I don't believe anyone has named a place. I may stay for the Rogue Wave show, but otherwise may go to a bar to get drunker. Any ideas?

LiladyK
02-17-2005, 07:51 PM
I may not be able to make a post party....

Unfortunately, a family member died suddenly last night, and so I have to get up at a reasonable time Sat morning from my bro in law's house in Des Moines, drive to Peoria in Illinois and pick up my mom and then drive up to Michigan.

but see ya preshow and at the show.....

mystic_spiral_3
02-17-2005, 08:47 PM
:( Sorry to hear that. *hug*

hicktopia
02-17-2005, 08:53 PM
I'm probably out too. The curse of being old and needing sleep. I'm still a bit bushed from yesterday's up at 3:30 a.m. for a special day at work, and as anxious as I am about my dog's surgery tomorrow I'm probably not going to sleep well tonight. :(

homegrown
02-17-2005, 10:28 PM
hugs all around

I've got two dogs and know I wouldn't sleep either. I love them more than most anything!!! Our well-behaved dog will be staying with my mom tomorrow night and my dog that I swear is part devil will be going to the doggy hotel, also known as a kennel. He's so evil that they won't place him next to other dogs. We still love him though (at times:rolleyes: )

blueamy
02-17-2005, 11:25 PM
Hello~

I'm sorry to hear about the difficult situations and schedules many are facing. I have to be at school tomorrow at 6 am and will be leaving for the show straight from there (after I change out of the chef duds), so I'm not sure how much of a post-partier I could be, but I would like to meet many of you. For anyone who could happen to save me a seat, I'll be wearing a black sweater with a black and white scarf in my blonde hair....:)

Good luck on the surgery and my sympathies to Lilady K and family.

See you SOON,
~blueamy:D

PS: Any chance we might hear Sioux City?
PPS: I still can't believe this is really happening!:eek:

mystic_spiral_3
02-18-2005, 01:46 AM
Whatever works for everyone is ok with me. Heh...I was thinking to just go out to eat after or something, because I'll probably be tired too. I usually am on Fridays.

I'm really just looking forward to seeing the show and meeting all of you (well I met Lilady before but I haven't seen her in awhile).

LiladyK
02-18-2005, 11:10 AM
thank you for the sympathy sentiments for my family, much appreciated........

Is there someway we can all get a fanpagers pic of all of us together after or before the show? I mean cuz there are so many of us here at the opening gig of this tour and everything, I'd like that to remember all of you by anyway.....:)

Is that a good idea ya think? ....

uh oh, I leave for Des Moines in 4 hours and there's still too much to do....later!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Bryn
02-18-2005, 11:19 AM
Man I have to be the most remote cat on Earth as far as this goes but I am truly exited, wierd. Please everyone have a drink for an Ozzy who wishes so much to be there. I hope you all have a great time.

mystic_spiral_3
02-18-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by LiladyK

Is there someway we can all get a fanpagers pic of all of us together after or before the show? I mean cuz there are so many of us here at the opening gig of this tour and everything, I'd like that to remember all of you by anyway.....:)

Is that a good idea ya think? ....

YES! I'd love a picture too for the same reasons. Perhaps we can ask cootner to do so.

cohenmpls
02-18-2005, 01:03 PM
I'll be there, relatively prepared-
if we can gather, I can shoot it.

Calexico
02-18-2005, 02:48 PM
Sympathies Kim on your family situation.Hope everything works out for you and yours.

Yes a pic of all the lucky buggers would be a nice keepsake and Bryn I will drain a glass for you tomorrow night at my 80's throwback night!;)

blueamy
02-18-2005, 02:50 PM
I can't believe it's finally here! :D Another beautiful trip up I 35 with Mark and Gary to keep me company on the CD player. I never thought I'd actually get to see them both, though! I'd also love to get a picture as well.:) Better get on the road....

See you all soon--I'll try to make it to People's....
~blueamy

Haggischomper
02-18-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by LiladyK
I'd like that to remember all of you by anyway.....:)

By the end of the night, there may be some you'd rather forget! :p

See ya at Park West! :D

illbecominhome
02-18-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by cootner
I'll be there, relatively prepared-
if we can gather, I can shoot it.

Of course we want a group picture, but hey Coot we want you in the pic too! :D Make some passerby take the photo!!!

P.S. Sorry about the loss on your family Kim :(