PDA

View Full Version : When does Lenno leave...

Haggischomper
02-17-2005, 01:52 PM
....for the States?

Happy trails anyway, bud. Enjoy!

Calexico
02-17-2005, 01:55 PM
Full reports and pictures are expected!!Have fun clog man!:D

Lenno
02-17-2005, 02:17 PM
Tonite! Staying at my sister's for the early flight out tomorrow.

See ya!

greekguy
02-17-2005, 02:38 PM
What show are you coming in for?

Haggischomper
02-17-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by greekguy
What show are you coming in for?

I think yer gonna be clogged in Madison, though I could be wrong. Where ever the Oak something or other is.

greekguy
02-17-2005, 02:47 PM
Cool. I just wish I could have known sooner, so I could learn how to speak whatever language they speak over there. At least I could ask him where the bathroom is or something.

Angelyne
02-17-2005, 02:48 PM
I will have my camera on hand :D We will have many shots from the Meet 'n Greet I'll just get everyone to sign consent to publish forms right before the duo show starts ;) or should that be right after...?

Haggischomper
02-17-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Angelyne
I will have my camera on hand :D We will have many shots from the Meet 'n Greet I'll just get everyone to sign consent to publish forms right before the duo show starts ;) or should that be right after...?

Is it easy to sneak cameras into US venues? If so, I may be tempted to take the digicam to the Park West show.

greekguy
02-17-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Haggischomper

Is it easy to sneak cameras into US venues? If so, I may be tempted to take the digicam to the Park West show.

Can't speak for that venue, but you it is pretty easy to take one in about everywhere I go.

Angelyne
02-17-2005, 02:58 PM
Well it all depends on the venue. With this smaller club tour, it may be easier in some of the smaller places they're playing. I can usually get in with my camera which is a big Nikon...
As I recall, Park West does not pat you down but that doesn't mean they won't confiscate if they catch you with it. I had my film taken away (but not the camera itself) at a Keef show many years ago at the Aragon Ballroom.

J.P.
02-17-2005, 03:20 PM
Cool. I just wish I could have known sooner, so I could learn how to speak whatever language they speak over there.

Yea "us over here" speak "Swaheeleggy" but i'm sure you'll get by communicating with Lenno via GRUNTS:p

Have a great time Lenno!!
Please all you great American guy's and gal's on the board look after out European brother,buy him plenty Beer and Pedal,Em, Kim, Make sure he has plenty Hugs to keep him going.

J.P.:)

greekguy
02-17-2005, 03:34 PM
I am probably going to do that thing where I point at him and say, "You Lenno" and point at me and say "Me greekguy". And I will say it really loud.

Of course if I am drunk enough, I will do that to everyone there.

J.P.
02-17-2005, 03:36 PM
I am probably going to do that thing where I point at him and say, "You Lenno" and point at me and say "Me greekguy". And I will say it really loud.

LOL gg...Enjoy:)

Haggischomper
02-17-2005, 03:39 PM
Being a Dutchman, Lenno probably has excellent English speaking skills. It's the Scots that are indecif... indish.... indeciphir... ye cannae understand.

Chaosdan
02-17-2005, 06:09 PM

That's the thing though isn't it? Do you call each other by the names we use every day here or... shudder!... your REAL names???

(obviously sensible Lenno got round that by using his real name online)

Man, i so fucking wish i could be there, drinking, laughing and watching Mark & Gary with some of you guys. :(

Ah well, me and Jay and few other southern Englanders should make a night of it if they ever deem London worthy of a visit...

PretentiousWilco
02-17-2005, 06:19 PM
is Lenno going to the Ames show?

LiladyK
02-17-2005, 07:30 PM
yes, we meet up w/him tomorrow preshow.......

PretentiousWilco
02-17-2005, 09:27 PM
wow talk about a devoted fan!

Haggischomper
02-17-2005, 09:51 PM
Is he just seeing the Ames show or is he going along to the Madison gig too with the rest of you hoolies?

greekguy
02-17-2005, 09:54 PM
I heard he is coming to see us in Madison, too.

illbecominhome
02-18-2005, 11:31 AM
Haggis, Lenno speaks great English I tell you, easier than your Scotch accent for sure :D
Dan, do it for the Smog shows buddy down here!!! J.P. same for you!!! ;)

Calexico
02-18-2005, 03:07 PM
Lenno is doing 3 cities and 2 shows in 2 days as far as I can tell...that's some schedule and devotion!

Dan and Jay....if the tour comes anywhere near Londinium you may have a large drunken Irishman crashed out on your couch that night!!;)

Haggischomper
02-18-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Calexico
Dan and Jay....if the tour comes anywhere near Londinium you may have a large drunken Irishman crashed out on your couch that night!!;)

HOLY SHIT! You read it here first - Dan and Jay have a place together! Scandal.

Calexico
02-18-2005, 03:12 PM
Well...doesn't everyone know that....they are like Eric and Ernie...seperate beds and the patterned pyjamas and everything.
:D

illbecominhome
02-18-2005, 03:18 PM
That London thing would be a hell of an idea :D

J.P.
02-18-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by illbecominhome
Haggis, Lenno speaks great English I tell you, easier than your Scotch accent for sure :D
Dan, do it for the Smog shows buddy down here!!! J.P. same for you!!! ;)

I'm waiting on dates being announced Jony...then easyjet will be getting a call....you got a sofa BUDDY ? ;)

J.P.

Haggischomper
02-18-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by J.P.
you got a sofa BUDDY ? ;)

Jay and Dan do, apparently. The things ye learn...

J.P.
02-18-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Calexico
Lenno is doing 3 cities and 2 shows in 2 days as far as I can tell...that's some schedule and devotion!

You're spot on Cale....Lenno's the man,he goes well beyond devotion...............he's a mad Dutchman;)
As i've said before...look after him you lot across the pond:cool: