PDA

View Full Version : Happy B-day Lenno!!!!!!!!!!!!!

illbecominhome
06-30-2004, 06:17 PM
So, how did you do it "overmyshoulder"? Did you log in as Lenno again or what? :D Anyways, congratulations buddy!!!! Hope you have a good one. Actually I just came home from my sister's birthday dinner, and saw yours and the news of the Dutch team (sorry about that ;)). Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anodyne
06-30-2004, 06:37 PM
Have a happy birthday. I hope you get to do something fun on your special day! :)

smilin'
06-30-2004, 09:22 PM
Hope all is well with you. Sorry about Ruud and the boys. Still, they outlasted France, Germany, Spain, Italy, England, Sweeden, Denmark. Not bad. :)

LiladyK
06-30-2004, 09:34 PM
Very Very Happy birthday to one of our most enthusiastic hub hangers from across the seas, wearing wooden shoes and dancing amongst the tulips, you're another year older!

"I've been looking over my shoulder. Will you love *us*, then you're older?"

We all love you!:D

overmyshoulder
07-01-2004, 12:23 AM
Sorry guys, it is NOT my birthday and I am certainly not 38.

I guess some else "stole" my real name or something. MY birthday was on March 23rd. It seems like the name "Lenno" was registred the day after I changed it into "overmyshoulder"

Thanks, Glacier.

Look at this thread: http://www.jayhawksfanpage.com/boards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2328&highlight=birthday+Lenno

But thanks anyway for your kind remarks.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

smilin'
07-01-2004, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by overmyshoulder
and I am certainly not 38.

Some of us wouldn't mind being 38. Or even wrongfully accused of that high crime. ;)

overmyshoulder
07-01-2004, 06:53 AM
LOL

I guess with your good looks it's always "twenty-something", smilin'

Actually, people tend to think I am older then my real age all my life. And since I married my hair is getting gray so that don't help either. Maybe I am really 38 !!

cohenmpls
07-01-2004, 08:18 AM
Lenno-

Happy NOT-Birthday today!!
hope you have a good one anyway.