PDA

View Full Version : houston -- Nov 13

houstonfan
11-14-2003, 03:24 PM
The band was here in Houston last night, at The Continental Club. Marc said this was their first time back since Sound of Lies tour. Small venue, but manager said it was the biggest crowd they've ever had.

Here's the setlist: Stumbling Through The Dark; Angelyne; What Led Me To This Town; Take Me With You (When You Go); Clouds; You Look So Young; Save It For A Rainy Day; Expecting to Fly (Buffalo Springfield song); Waiting For The Sun; Lights (from the "Sweet Relief" record); Sixteen Down; Bottomless Cup; I'm Gonna Make You Love Me; All The Right Reasons; Tampa To Tulsa; Break My Mind (Flying Burrito Brothers song, I think); Somewhere In Ohio; Blue ----- Encore: I'd Run Away; Trouble; Tailspin (with Dallas Good from The Sadies on acoustic guitar); Sister Cry

Very electric show, and amped way up. Looked like they were having fun. Marc put his mic stand down in the crowd for "Blue" so that some girls up front could "help" with the harmonies. (I think the sound-guy probably turned the mic off, thankfully, but it was pretty funny to watch them try to belt it out.) If you have a chance to see them live before this tour ends, make every effort. Only a few more shows left!