PDA

View Full Version : Rosebud Show

PITTSBURGHHAWK
10-13-2003, 10:02 PM
THIS WAS THE FIRST ELECTRIC SHOW I'VE SEEN THEM DO WE WERE AT THE LAST SHOW AT ROSEBUD WHICH WAS IN APRIL,,IT WAS ACOUSTIC,, I FOUND THE ELECTRIC SHOW TO CARRY ALOT MORE WEIGHT TO IT NO DOUBT,,, ALTHO UNPLUGGED WAS AWESOME IN ITS OWN RIGHT

chunt1983
10-14-2003, 01:25 PM
yea man, i just wanna say this: i bought a ticket to the show for rosebud weeks ago. when i bought the ticket nothing was said, the lady just sold me the ticket, that was that. for weeks i looked forward to the show, it was me and my girlfreinds yr and a half anniversary and we were getting to see the hawks for our first time. we get dressed up, go to eat, and head on down the the strip district. we get inside rosebud, and the guy taking the tickets says: "hey man, can i see ur ID's". i said "what?!". "the show is 21 and over, sorry man". me being six months away from being 21 really sucked. nowhere on teh ticket did it say 21 and over only. the lady who sold me the ticket never brought it to my attention either, being that she sees on teh screen that it's a 21 and over show, but it doesn't say on the ticket, so she was my only way of knowing, and i never would have guessed, being that the jayhawks are a band that everyone should be able to see, it's not like i thought it would be a drink fest. bullshit, i'm pissed, just wanted to share w/ you guys.