PDA

View Full Version : Higher Ground

vermonster
10-11-2003, 02:04 PM
While I often peruse fan pages, reviews and what-not, I am not normally one to participate in the information exchange. However, 2 nights ago I saw a great concert and I just wanted to let everybody know the JAYHAWKS Rocked Winooski Vermont!!! For two and a half hours my ears were treated to one of the best live acts I have ever seen. The funny thing is, I'm a relatively new fan (please don't hold it against me!). I own only their most recent CD but I had heard of them before (I think Blue came out when I was in high school) and had heard some older tunes on the radio (thanks to the point FM and WEBK!). So when I saw they would be coming to Higher Ground I decided it might be worth taking a 90 mile drive to the show... good choice on my part!!! I dragged along my boyfriend who knew even less about the band than I did and he was as nicely surprised by the quality of the music (epically the Jeff Chase theme song) and the great personalities of the artists as I was. All in all a kick-butt time and I only wish my life could be relived with the knowledge of the Jayhawks I gained Thursday night!

By the way has anyone else noticed the eerie similarity between the bassist and Seth Green?

Moondancer
10-12-2003, 11:03 AM
tell you friends!