I'll Be Your Key (Gary solo)
Settled Down like Rain (Gary solo)
All the Right Reasons
Tomorrow the Green Grass
Tailspin

It was a fantastic show.

GrandArmy
05-16-2016, 01:51 PM
It was a great show! It was so wonderful to see the band so happy and excited to play the new songs (which were amazing live)!

Louris' blazing guitar work in the extended intro to Waiting For the Sun brought back fond echoes of the "Ziggy Stardust version" of the song from the SoL tour.

I also loved Louris' aside about The Vogue Theater -- shittiest dressing room in the country, not a very good sound system, and it looks like an old disco from the stage, but he still loves playing there. It's a good place to see a show, made even better by a staff that is helpful and much friendlier than they use to be. Hopefully, they do something about that dressing room and sound system.

I will say that the one somewhat uncomfortable part of the night (at least for my friend and I) was hearing Lies In Black and White. Louris delivered it with a bit more venom than on the album, and it felt like we were eavesdropping on a conversation that we were not supposed to hear. Of course, that feeling could just be from my notions of who and what the song is about, so I could be totally off on that. Still, it is a great song and I'm glad we got to hear it!

A fantastic, fun night!