PDA

View Full Version : Chart action - new album

sacred roots
05-05-2016, 12:31 PM
Very impressive first day numbers in US brick & mortar stores. Amazon numbers have also been excellent and many locations are reporting that the vinyl is already sold out.

Similar story in Europe, where CD & digital sales have been very good and all the vinyl is pretty much gone.

http://jayhawksofficial.tumblr.com/post/143847303733/chart-action

jebstuart
05-05-2016, 09:54 PM
Very impressive first day numbers in US brick & mortar stores. Amazon numbers have also been excellent and many locations are reporting that the vinyl is already sold out.

Similar story in Europe, where CD & digital sales have been very good and all the vinyl is pretty much gone.

http://jayhawksofficial.tumblr.com/post/143847303733/chart-action

I just bought my tickets to see the Jayhawks in Rocky Mount VA. I think the band should play Paging Mr. Proust from beginning to end without interruption. The record can stand on its own. A true masterpiece. The second set can be all of the favorites that fans love. Ask the band to play "Who Made You King". That song is one of the best that nobody has ever heard live. It needs to be rolled out in all of its glory. I saw Wilco play in Roanoke on Valentines Day. They did the first set of "Star Wars" all the way to the end. That sold me on Star Wars. I was blown away. The Jayhawks should follow Tweedy and stand behind Paging Mr. Proust. Hands down the best work the band has done to date.

ungere
05-06-2016, 02:28 PM
Would love to see that too. Wondering how they're going to pull off some of those songs. Especially Ace. Gary taking the synch on the road? :)

I just bought my tickets to see the Jayhawks in Rocky Mount VA. I think the band should play Paging Mr. Proust from beginning to end without interruption.

Runningpotleaf
05-09-2016, 09:25 AM
Ask the band to play "Who Made You King". That song is one of the best that nobody has ever heard live.

I love this song, brilliant !!

ChiefCrowe
07-31-2016, 12:57 PM
I wonder how many albums they have sold so far? Anyone have any estimates?

also very curious as to how many preorders they got!