PDA

View Full Version : New Jayhawks tour dates

sacred roots
02-23-2016, 04:51 PM
Several dates in May have been announced, scheduled around the band's appearance at the NON COMM radio industry convention in Philadelphia on May 18/19. Sometimes limited public tickets are sold for NON COMM-related live shows; that info will announced ASAP if that turns out to be the case.

May 13 - Madison, WI - The Barrymore Theatre
May 14 - Indianapolis, IN - The Vogue Theatre
May 15 - Millvale, PA - Mr. Smalls
May 17 - Rocky Mount, VA - Harvester Performance Center
May 18/19 - Philadelphia, PA - NON COMMvention
May 20 - Louisville, KY - Headliners Music Hall
May 21 - Bloomington, IL - The Castle Theatre
May 22 - Iowa City, IA - The Englert Theatre

This is just the first batch of live shows for 2016 after the release of the new album on April 29 - many more to follow.

There's also a one-off appearance at the Old Settler's Festival in Texas, just south of Austin, on April 18.

http://www.oldsettlersmusicfest.org

As always, the most current show and ticket info can be found at:

http://bit.ly/JayhawksShows

ChiefCrowe
02-24-2016, 12:26 PM
Thanks again for keeping us up to date with everything! I cannot wait to see them again!

sacred roots
02-25-2016, 11:53 AM
Whole mess of Euro dates just announced:

Sept 1 - Glasgow, UK - The Art School
Sept 2 - Leeds, UK - Brudenell Social Club
Sept 3 - Bristol, UK - Colston Hall
Sept 6/7 - London, UK - Islington Assembly Hall
Sept 9 - Paris, France - Divan Du Monde
Sept 10 - Groningen, Holland - TakeRoot festival
Sept 11 - Hamburg, Germany - Gruenspan
Sept 13 - Gothenburg, Sweden - Pustervik
Sept 14 - Oslo, Norway - Rockefeller Music Hall
Sept 15 - Stockholm, Sweden - Nalen
Sept 17 - Berlin, Germany - Passionskirche
Sept 18 - Frankfurt, Germany - Zoom Club
Sept 19 - Utrecht, Holland - Tivoli
Sept 20 - Antwerp, Belgium - De Roma Vzw
Sept 22 - Barcelona, Spain - Sala Apolo
Sept 23 - Madrid, Spain - BUT
Sept 24 - Bilbao, Spain - Kafe Antzokia
Sept 25 - Santiago, Spain - Sala Capitol

Tix: http://bit.ly/JayhawksShows

mykstermagic
02-25-2016, 06:30 PM
So excited that they are coming to Leeds - just a few miles for me this time. Hope to make a London show as well. Looking forward to the hearing the new songs live in person for the first time, as well as the back catalogue.....now, how to persuade Gary to bring his requests box along to Leeds - I can fill it for them :)

Snugster
02-26-2016, 07:56 AM
Nothing listed for the 4th & 5th September, fingers crossed for Newcastle.:)

trueblue
02-26-2016, 06:01 PM
Any chance of an appearance at the End of the Road festival in Dorset? A clear day on 4th Sept on the tour - and close to Bristol where they are playing on the 3rd. I've always thought the Jayhawks would be a great fit for the festival. Here's hoping it'll happen this year.

kubacheck
02-28-2016, 05:17 PM
So excited that they are coming to Leeds - just a few miles for me this time. Hope to make a London show as well. Looking forward to the hearing the new songs live in person for the first time, as well as the back catalogue.....now, how to persuade Gary to bring his requests box along to Leeds - I can fill it for them :)

I went to that Leeds venue last year, the Brudenell Social Club, that place is great!!... small place, good sound system and sight lines.... and being a social club, the beer cost half as much as it would at a "regular" music venue.... :)