View Full Version : Jayhawks at LOCKN Festival - Saturday 9/12
09-11-2015, 11:30 AM
A couple of news bits:
1) Stephen McCarthy is driving over from Richmond to sit in with band for just this show - yay!
2) A good chunk of the festival will be live streamed through TourGigs. A variety of packages are available as well as individual sets. Price for The Jayhawks is $10 - they play at 4:30pm Saturday.
09-13-2015, 03:36 PM
"We come from the land of the ice and the snow..."
09-14-2015, 07:07 AM
I noticed Gary's solo intro to Waiting For The Sun has a decidedly "Page-esque" quality. I wonder if Robert was there to pick up a royalty check... :rolleyes:
09-15-2015, 02:05 PM
The video stream of most of the LOCKN set (missing at least one song) is up on YouTube, at least until it gets taken down:
09-15-2015, 03:10 PM
friggin awesome -thanks!
09-20-2015, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the link to the youtube footage - always good to see footage of the Jayhawks, especially over here on the other side of the pond.
Has anyone unearthed the Yahoo Live! webcast from last year yet? I was watching the Marah live dvd from Spain the other day, and still think that the Mpls show would be a great live dvd or download for the band, and be a great setup ahead of the new album.
09-25-2015, 12:37 PM
Here's the setlist:
1. I'm Gonna Make you Love me
2. Take me with you
3. Lies in black and white
4. (New Song--"pretty roses?")
6. Aint no End
7. Nothing left to borrow
8. Waiting for the Sun
9. Tampa to Tulsa
10. (New song --"here we are?")
11. Save it for a rainy day
Great set. It was by far my fav of lockn.
vBulletin® v3.6.8, Copyright ©2000-2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.