PDA

View Full Version : Saw Gary today

LanceManion1973
06-24-2015, 03:53 AM
Gary and I were on the same flight today from Raleigh to Minneapolis today. I wanted to walk up to him and say hello but I decided not to bother him. I have no idea what the etiquette is for things like that. I wanted to tell him what a fan I am of his work but I didn't want to make a fool of myself or piss him off or something. It was so cool to see him in person!

jebstuart
06-25-2015, 05:16 PM
Gary and I were on the same flight today from Raleigh to Minneapolis today. I wanted to walk up to him and say hello but I decided not to bother him. I have no idea what the etiquette is for things like that. I wanted to tell him what a fan I am of his work but I didn't want to make a fool of myself or piss him off or something. It was so cool to see him in person!

You should have said hello. As long as you did not break out the selfie stick. You probably would have made his day. Each time I have seen him after a show Gary was just terrific and real person.

I think if I ever saw him at airport I might just bust into "I was waiting for the sun..."