PDA

View Full Version : Golden Smog setlists?

ChiefCrowe
01-11-2015, 02:04 PM
I searched a bit and didn't find it yet.. but does anyone know where I can find some smog setlists from the last tour, particularly the show in Hollywood at the Avalon?

sacred roots
01-11-2015, 02:22 PM
I searched a bit and didn't find it yet.. but does anyone know where I can find some smog setlists from the last tour, particularly the show in Hollywood at the Avalon?

Best resource is http://setlist.com. Choose Golden Smog from the drop down menu - for whatever reason, direct links aren't available on this site.

The Golden Smog page is administered by our own RunningPotLeaf. The 2006 Avalon show is listed there - and you're cited as the source!

ChiefCrowe
01-12-2015, 01:08 AM
Thanks!! I don't know why that site didn't come up when i searched.. i knew I had posted the setlist somewhere! :)

It says Holly was on vocals for a couple songs, but i can't recall who she is! Do you know?

sacred roots
01-12-2015, 11:42 AM
Thanks!! I don't know why that site didn't come up when i searched.. i knew I had posted the setlist somewhere! :)

It says Holly was on vocals for a couple songs, but i can't recall who she is! Do you know?

Holly Marilyn Solem - former Mpls singer now living in LA. BTW, her dad is Phil Solem from The Rembrandt's and co-composer of the theme song from Friends.

ChiefCrowe
01-12-2015, 08:40 PM
Thank you, my memory is fading a bit because I don't remember her at the show... but I did have a really great time I know that, it was such a treat to see them out west.