PDA

View Full Version : First Avenue night #1 setlist (Sept. 5)

CaffeineZombie
09-06-2014, 02:54 AM
The Jayhawks
First Avenue - Minneapolis, MN
Septmber 5, 2014

The Man Who Loved Life
It's Up To You
Think About It
Trouble
Big Star
Haywire
Bottomless Cup (Tim)
Until You Came Along
I'm Gonna Make You Love Me
Broken Harpoon
Smile
Somewhere In Ohio
What Led Me To This Town
Baby, Baby, Baby
Jack The Hammer (Kraig)
I Ain't The One (Karen & Kraig)
Stumbling Through The Dark
All The Right Reasons
Save It For A Rainy Day
Tampa To Tulsa (Tim)
Angelyne
Tailspin

--------ENCORE-------

Waiting For The Sun
Looking Forward To Seeing You (Kraig & Jessy)
Dog Town (Tim)
Two Hearts
Sedan Delivery (Kraig)
Blue

Louris/Perlman/Grotberg/Johnson/Greene/O'Reagan

w/ special guests:

John Jackson (mandolin)

Jim Boquist and Dan Murphy (backing vocals on "Until You Came Along")

bryguy
09-06-2014, 08:23 AM
great setlist. i love the chronology of it.

NY Fan
09-06-2014, 02:31 PM
Wow, looks great. Can't wait to stream it tonight. Hope it works, hope we get the whole show...

Piemel
09-07-2014, 04:20 PM
Jim and Dan jumped on stage from the side and did vocals on until you came along. Super fun moment. I've never seen Golden smog play so this was about as good as it gets for me. Smiles all around on stage during that song.

JoMama
09-07-2014, 05:39 PM
Wow, I'm going to have to find my dime account info... Nice to see they're mixing it up a bit. I hope they have a ton of time to just hang out and rehearse tons of material for the next leg of the tour. :D

sacred roots
09-07-2014, 06:28 PM
Jim and Dan jumped on stage from the side and did vocals on until you came along. Super fun moment. I've never seen Golden smog play so this was about as good as it gets for me. Smiles all around on stage during that song.

That was a very Smoggy moment. The night before at the Turf was even more so. A lot of latent Golden Smog love has popped up since it was announced that Jessy would be joining the band for these shows.

J. Chamberlain
09-07-2014, 06:33 PM
Wow, I'm going to have to find my dime account info... Nice to see they're mixing it up a bit. I hope they have a ton of time to just hang out and rehearse tons of material for the next leg of the tour. :D

Electric Fetus is on dime: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=503410

perks
09-12-2014, 10:23 AM

The audience goes nuts too as the energy in the room got turned up past 11 right at that moment in the song.