PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Calexico

J.P.
05-19-2014, 04:34 AM
All the best Jimbo!!
You got the perfik prezzie on Saturday from the Goooners!!!

Have a good 'un buddy!
J.P.:)

nutshell
05-19-2014, 10:09 AM
Happy Birthday, Calexico!!
Hope you have a great day! :)

mystic_spiral_3
05-19-2014, 09:29 PM
Happy birthday!

CaffeineZombie
05-19-2014, 10:15 PM
O Calexico, Where Art Thou?! :p

Happy Birthday! :D

jcarlile
05-19-2014, 10:54 PM
Happy Birthday Cale! Hope your day has been great!

Jerry Smith
05-19-2014, 11:01 PM
Happy Birthday Jim! :)

Calexico
05-20-2014, 02:19 PM
Thank you very much, gang! Had a good day..for an old fella! :)

NewGuy
05-21-2014, 08:57 PM
Happy Birthday, Jim!

For your birthday, I bought tickets for Paul Weller in September...for myself, unfortunately.

Congratulations on your Gunners getting a trophy and coming back from 2 goals down. I'm sure that you would have dismissed anyone that would have said before the season that a healthy Aaron Ramsey would be the key to the squad's success.

My preferred club will get relegated next season the way things look right now.

At work, I listen to TXFM every so often. One of their disc jockeys plays songs by The Frank and Walters every once in a while. Any opinion of them?

P.S. Speaking of bands from Ireland, why would a band call want to call themselves Ham Sandwich other than to give off the impression that they can't be bothered enough to come up with a decent band name?

Calexico
05-23-2014, 12:42 PM
P.S. Speaking of bands from Ireland, why would a band call want to call themselves Ham Sandwich other than to give off the impression that they can't be bothered enough to come up with a decent band name?

Isn't it just an awful name? I only commented on that the other day at work. Truly abysmal.

The Franks were/are a decent enough pop band. I know the drummer very well. They are still around and doing gigs from time to time.:)