PDA

View Full Version : Sound of Lies review from Mule Variations

trueblue
02-14-2014, 04:09 AM
http://www.mulevariations.com/reviews/jayhawks-sound-lies

Apologies if this has been posted before, but if anyone hasn't read it, this is an excellent review of one of the greatest LPs of all time - and one that needs to be heard and enjoyed by many more people. Its time will come!

Calexico
02-14-2014, 06:44 AM
Indeed, a super review. Needs reposting on other social media.

ChiefCrowe
02-14-2014, 11:52 AM
Thank you, that was a really great read!!

mystic_spiral_3
02-14-2014, 08:35 PM
I agree. I haven't read that review before.

zebulon
02-15-2014, 12:23 AM
Excellent review. It does justice to a fantastic album. Thanks for posting this!

And this takes me to: any news about the reissue of this album and Garyīs next album?

Calexico
02-16-2014, 08:37 AM
Joserra! How are you doing buddy? Long time no hear....hope everything is ok with you and the family!

zebulon
02-18-2014, 12:55 PM
I am doing good, Jim!;) Ageing :p The same for all of us, I guess! Itīs a good thing, anyway, we can still say that nowadays, isnīt it? I have attended too many funerals these last months! Fuc...g cancer!:mad:

Children are doing fine and Ines too! Why donīt you Jim book a cheap flight for you and Sharon and come to Bilbao? Athletic have a new stadium, awesome!, it will be completed next autumn, but looks fantastic right now. We are 4th and playing well. Think about it, Jim.

JayB
02-23-2014, 01:24 AM
That's a great read. Thanks!

Calexico
02-23-2014, 12:05 PM
I am doing good, Jim!;) Ageing :p The same for all of us, I guess! Itīs a good thing, anyway, we can still say that nowadays, isnīt it? I have attended too many funerals these last months! Fuc...g cancer!:mad:

Children are doing fine and Ines too! Why donīt you Jim book a cheap flight for you and Sharon and come to Bilbao? Athletic have a new stadium, awesome!, it will be completed next autumn, but looks fantastic right now. We are 4th and playing well. Think about it, Jim.

I may very well do that amigo. We have a new grandchild now that is taking priority ha ha. Our first.

I would like another trip to Bilbao sometime soon. Good to hear all your side is doing well. ;)

CaffeineZombie
02-23-2014, 05:30 PM
Thank you for posting that link. Excellent review!

:)