PDA

View Full Version : Who knows about an Ian McLagan show in Minneapolis...

axeeugene
07-08-2013, 05:19 PM
...and doesn't stop in to places like this to let interested - but slightly disconnected - parties know?

Fuckers!

http://blogs.citypages.com/gimmenoise/2013/07/ian_mclagan_at_the_belmore.php?page=2

You might be Glad now, but you'll be Sorry later...when *I* leave you on the Debris.

CaffeineZombie
07-08-2013, 07:51 PM
Poor old Axeman

I laughed at all his words...

:p

axeeugene
07-08-2013, 07:53 PM
You know I am a bitter man, Caffeine Zombie.

CaffeineZombie
07-08-2013, 07:56 PM
heheheheee

;)

axeeugene
07-08-2013, 08:26 PM
heheheheee

;)

Next time, we'll be sober enough to get the lyrics right. It's always the third verse that trips me up in drunkenness. "When you want her lips/But you get her cheek/It makes you wonder where you are/When you want some more/And she's fast asleep/She's twinklin' WITH the stars/Poor young grandson/There's nothing I can say..."

But seriously - I'm pissed about this. It's not like a midwestern guy gets a chance to see one of the Faces often. Somebody could have sent us a heads-up.

wheelhousetunes
07-09-2013, 03:28 PM
He's playing this Friday in Seattle and I have front row tix, but now can't go. If anyone can use them (Jiff?), let me know by Thursday.

ChiefCrowe
07-10-2013, 05:51 PM
had no idea he was touring right now, otherwise I probably would have posted something!

wheelhousetunes
07-11-2013, 10:16 AM
had no idea he was touring right now, otherwise I probably would have posted something!

I know. It's a shame the word isn't out there enough. I just happened to stumble across it looking at the calendar for this venue. If more people knew, I think this show would have sold out by now - instead it's barely half full. And it's a small, really cool place. I'm bummed I can't go....