View Full Version : Hey Fisheye...

05-07-2013, 08:22 PM
...nice job over there, eh.

I know, I know - it's not *your* fault your state loves the letter R so much that it'll re-elect an avowed adulterer to represent it.

We give you Michelle Bachmann; you give us Mark Sanford. Fair trade?

BTW, we should talk soon.

05-07-2013, 11:00 PM
Oh, come on, he's a fiscal conservative. You know, the guy charged with spending tax money for personal use, including a trip to Argentina to see his mistress while lying to both his staff and his constituents about his whereabouts -- that sort of fiscal conservative.

I live in Sanford's district, and I am not at all surprised.

And I'm not taking that trade.

Hope things are well

05-07-2013, 11:46 PM
Our politicians know no shame, it seems, yet people continue to elect them.

In another context, Jeff Tweedy once said, "It ain't our fault our songs ain't hits. . . It's *your* fault." How right he was.

We still have that Guidestones Movie conversation ahead of us, sir...and I have some news for autumn. Find some October vacation time, and let's talk details (he said, cryptically).

05-08-2013, 07:32 AM
Oh, good god, that *movie!* Ugh. It has been cut and polished a bit more. Your version is 79 minutes. The new version is 68.

As for October, an e-mail will be sent soon.

I need to look into what shows are taking place up there in early July. I may be leisurely traveling from the Chicago area to the Twin Cities for a week or two. Highly unlikely, I know, but it would be nice to see a show like the recent Louris one I read about on the main board. Jealous.