PDA

View Full Version : Any news from Down Under?

JoMama
12-21-2012, 07:43 AM
You guys got the first taste of the ended Mayan calendar. Y'all ok down there?
I'm happy to announce that a person bought 2 Mark Olson CDs from me on eBay, so all is better than any of us expected. :)

JoMama
12-22-2012, 09:01 AM
[thinking he's funny]

Hey, does anyone have the Mayan Calendar Deluxe Edition with a bonus disc of unreleased calendar events? I'm thinking they probably had enough material for a box set, but they usually release a bonus disc edition and then assemble a box set later. Hopefully there will be DVD footage to boot.
Ok, I think this subject has gotten thousands of years old in just one day. I'll leave the stage before I say something untoward like Michael Richards... :o

mystic_spiral_3
12-22-2012, 10:12 PM
I laughed.

hiddenbeach
01-01-2013, 09:17 PM
Just saw this message now. It was terrible. Horrible. Mass carnage, etc, etc. Then we went to the pub.

Calexico
01-02-2013, 05:56 AM
Then we went to the pub.

It's the only way really.

JoMama
01-04-2013, 09:11 AM
Just saw this message now. It was terrible. Horrible. Mass carnage, etc, etc. Then we went to the pub.

The only mass carnage I've seen is some people mentally in a hurry for no particular reason (other than late Holiday shopping/returning gifts), and the usual panic of rush hour drivers almost wiping out hard-to-see pedestrians and people on bicycles.
We need more dedicated bike paths and lanes, to be sure.
As for the pub, I really have cut back on that, it interferes with biking up and down and around mountains.