PDA

View Full Version : Don't Forget To Vote Tomorrow, Godless Liberals!

axeeugene
11-06-2012, 04:57 AM
Special nationwide change in election law thanks to troubles of our East Coast brethren due to Hurricane Sandy's devastation: All Democrats will vote this Wednesday, November 7. Please remember to vote tomorrow!

Hehe. But seriously, my American friends, enjoy discharging your sacred duty of citizenship today, and raise a glass with me: TO THE END OF THE SEASON'S POLITICAL ADVERTISING!

Calexico
11-06-2012, 07:58 AM
TO THE END OF THE SEASON'S POLITICAL ADVERTISING!

Even we are sick of seeing this stuff now.

axeeugene
11-06-2012, 08:28 AM
Before I go to bed at night I traditionally listen to the BBC World Service on my clock radio on NPR here, and in the last couple of weeks I've not even been able to do that because they lead the 23:00 (06:00 GMT, I think) newscast with about 15 minutes of US election coverage. It just sickens me. I'd rather listen to European sport reporting than that...and that's really saying something.

JoMama
11-08-2012, 11:29 AM
none of them are godless, though they may certainly be liberals...
LOL too funny the aftermath of this election with some of my "non-liberal" right-wing-ding paranoid friends who are now attending the movie "2016" in droves and telling me to worry about the coming wave of communism and worse. I can't believe Americans are such suckers for that propaganda business. Oh well, a good time to invest in firearms stocks, and companies who sell survival food packages...