PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Costumes!

axeeugene
10-29-2012, 09:13 AM
I may be mostly alone in this, but I've never lost my love of Halloween - it is and always has been my favorite holiday, and I almost never miss a chance to dress up. In the last few years I've been The Eleventh Doctor from Doctor Who and Nigel Tufnel from Spinal Tap, and some day I will finish my costume of Frank Booth (Dennis Hopper from Blue Velvet).

But this year I have put together an utterly convincing Heisenberg (Walter White's alter ego from Breaking Bad). Here he is.

I encourage the rest of you to post your own costume pictures, or at least to scour the net for the best ones you can find!

NewGuy
10-29-2012, 01:10 PM
...some day I will finish my costume of Frank Booth (Dennis Hopper from Blue Velvet).

I take that it would mean that you would be forcing yourself to drink Pabst Blue Ribbon throughout the evening?

axeeugene
10-29-2012, 01:27 PM
I take that it would mean that you would be forcing yourself to drink Pabst Blue Ribbon throughout the evening?

FARK THAT SHITE!

:)

No, it means I will have to procure a tallboy can of PBR, dump its contents, and secret Surly Furious into the can all night.

Already got the surgical mask and the torn shred of velvet...and the black leather blazer and the striped dress shirt. All I need is a decent bolo tie and an INSANE ATTITUDE, RIGHT NEIGHBOR? and it's a go!

JoMama
11-03-2012, 06:02 AM
FARK THAT SHITE!

:)

No, it means I will have to procure a tallboy can of PBR, dump its contents, and secret Surly Furious into the can all night.

It's really fitting you should do that. And if someone tried to call you on it, well, it's Surly dressing up as PBR for Halloween. Well done.

jacieb
11-05-2012, 08:41 PM
I just wore a masquerade mask. I thought it was cool, but everyone said it was creepy.

Fisheye
11-09-2012, 03:51 AM
FARK THAT SHITE!

Wrong site.

/also loves Halloween
//unfortunately didn't dress up this year