PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday....

Calexico
08-27-2012, 01:04 PM
...Greekguy.

Although it probably isn't because he's a paranoid, delusional who would obviously engage in subterfuge about his actual birthday.

Still....happy birthday!

axeeugene
08-27-2012, 01:19 PM
...Greekguy.

Although it probably isn't because he's a paranoid, delusional who would obviously engage in subterfuge about his actual birthday.

The greekguy might be all those things, but the guy who plays him is none of those things, which is probably why the greekguy is all those things. It's wise to practice effective identity sanitation online, and the greekguy does a better job than most. Better even than I do *without* a FB page.

BTW, I have just received verification that it is indeed the guy who plays greekguy's birthday today. Man, he's old.

Raise a glass of bourbon and eat a spicy sushi roll in his honor if you wish today; I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

CaffeineZombie
08-27-2012, 01:39 PM
Happy Birthday, Greekguy!!

:D :p

greekguy
08-27-2012, 04:16 PM
A. Bourbon is a poor man's scotch. I'll have none of it you cheap bastards.

ii. Fuck sushi. If I want to eat something raw that smells sort of fish like, it ain't going to be wrapped around vinegary rice.

three: It's none of your goddamn business when the fuck my birthday is and how old I am. Over the course of 365 days in a year, I had to pick something. I have not had a birthday in nine years (to the day, oddly).

IV. What's up Zombie? Long time dude.

5. I thought this place was dead...what the fuck. Good to see Calexico is still a miserable son of a bitch.

greekguy out

axeeugene
08-27-2012, 04:36 PM
A. Bourbon is a poor man's scotch.

That's OK. The rich guys just buy THREE BOTTLES AT A TIME of tiny batch, locally-distilled, newly-released bourbons to make up for the fact they're slumming it.

What's up Zombie? Long time dude.

It hasn't been all that long. I believe we were all together at the Cedar Golden Smog show, and I suspect *someone* has video of that sweet three-part harmony we busted out on "Moonshiner" last year. Too bad you'll miss it this year, greekguy.

Haggischomper
08-27-2012, 07:54 PM
Greekguy still has birthdays? At his age? Have as good a one as your dodgy hip, gimpy knee and walker allow.

JoMama
08-27-2012, 08:40 PM
...Greekguy.

Still....happy birthday!

the man's the epitome of cool and insight, yet beckons reserve, and that's too bad, 'cause gosh he's getting older, wasting his proverbs on internal conversation. Please, oh pickle displayer, let your inner child raise hell on the playground of life!