PDA

View Full Version : Paris concert (Trabendo)

MoMo
09-21-2003, 07:22 AM
Hi there,

New on this board, from France (yes sorry :):). I was at The Trabendo on Sept. 16th. Around 200 people in the room. Nice show (1h50) and my first Jayhawks concert ... so difficult to get good music in Paris devoted to rap and techno music now.
Gary was the first to mention that someone in the room was feeling faint during a song, asking for some help. As I mentioned my first Jayhawks show and really astonished with this nice vocals. I do have the setlist ...... but I am still wondering, what is the song played before Sister Cry ? I do not have all the Jayhawks albums and don't have many clues, seems to be titled I Mean Love or Time To Be in Love ?????? Just one clue, Marc played guitar and Stephen bass on this song.
Anyone who knows this songs ???

Atchao

MoMo

Setlist Trabendo/Paris
Life Floats By / Eyes of Sarahjane / Angelyne/ What Led Me This Town/ Take Me With You (When You Go)/ Trouble/ Two Hearts/ Tampa To Tulsa/ Expecting To Fly/ Waiting For The Sun / Settled Down Like Rain/ Sixteen Down/ Stumbling Through The Dark/ All The Right reasons/ I'd Run Away/ Blue/ Clouds/ Tailspin - encore - / Save It For A Rainy Day/ Different Drum / Broken Harpoon/ ?I mean love?Time To Be In Love ? / Sister Cry/

Lenno
09-21-2003, 10:31 AM
hi there and welcome.

Nice to see a French fan, I think the first? on this board. The song you referring to is "Bad Time" (to be in love etc.), of the Tomorrow the Green Grass album. Check out the excellent discography on the fanpage section.

MoMo
09-21-2003, 01:44 PM
Thanks Lenno,

Since I have a DAT recording of this show, I can confirm with the lyrics that this song is Bad Time.

Setlist Trabendo/Paris
Life Floats By / Eyes of Sarahjane / Angelyne/ What Led Me This Town/ Take Me With You (When You Go)/ Trouble/ Two Hearts/ Tampa To Tulsa/ Expecting To Fly/ Waiting For The Sun / Settled Down Like Rain/ Sixteen Down/ Stumbling Through The Dark/ All The Right reasons/ I'd Run Away/ Blue/ Clouds/ Tailspin - encore - / Save It For A Rainy Day/ Different Drum / Broken Harpoon/ Bad Time / Sister Cry/

I do not know how you proceed on this board with live recordings, trees or grovel but I am ready to share the music. I already transferred the show on 2 CDs.

Atchao

MoMo

christine
09-21-2003, 02:20 PM
Id love a copy. http://www.phishook.com/lists/c_a_hale

christinehale@blueyonder.co.uk

there is a newsgroup on Yahoo called BunkhouseTradingPost, you can post there about it, or the live music hub on direct connect, or if you have high speed internet, you can upload it to me?

for info about the hub, read in the mian board or email me. I dont have time here right now to write more, but will be reading my email throughout the night.

Lenno
09-21-2003, 03:16 PM
I've sent you an email. The content is: PLEEEASE make a copy for me!

Lenno

MoMo
09-21-2003, 04:42 PM
I am waiting for the approval on Bunkhouse, I do not have high speed internet.

Atchao

MoMo

Originally posted by christine
Id love a copy. http://www.phishook.com/lists/c_a_hale

christinehale@blueyonder.co.uk

there is a newsgroup on Yahoo called BunkhouseTradingPost, you can post there about it, or the live music hub on direct connect, or if you have high speed internet, you can upload it to me?

for info about the hub, read in the mian board or email me. I dont have time here right now to write more, but will be reading my email throughout the night.

Marc
03-16-2004, 06:41 AM
Hi there, if maybe someone can get in touch with Momo, I'm French and I ve got High speed connection, so maybe if he gives me a copy I could send you the songs...

But I've tried to get in touch with him and he doesn't answer (maybe because he is embarrassed not to be the on ly French on the board lol)

Well, I think I said it all!

Lenno
03-16-2004, 07:02 AM
MoMo is out of reach, I never heard of him/her again. Too bad...he has an excellent show on tape.

Truscott
03-16-2004, 04:28 PM
Shame... sounds like an awesome bootleg. :)