PDA

View Full Version : MIA from the board

bryguy
07-17-2009, 12:05 AM
Since the Anthology came out, I've noticed a lot of new names (new to me, at least) on the board, which is WAY cool. It got me thinking about some names I don't see much anymore. Muskytoes, Solace are a few that come to mind. Anyone else notice someone is missing in action? I'm sure there are many others, but I can't think of them all.

I know people's lives get busy etc, but it's good to know you're missed- especially in cyberworld, where we're reduced to a screenname, avitar and our own ramblings. Ya know?

JoMama
07-17-2009, 05:42 AM
I talked to Musky recently and he's quite busy with some changes in his work and his kids. I didn't get the details, but I'll pass along a hello to him from y'all board people.

NY Fan
07-17-2009, 03:29 PM
There are quite a few people who don't post here any more, besides the great folks you mentioned.

Maybe they lurk, maybe they're distracted, or maybe they just don't enjoy it here any more.

Too bad. Many of the missing posted a lot of very worthwhile stuff in their time.

-- Glenn

greekguy
07-17-2009, 04:50 PM
Hi Axe!

girl incognito1
07-17-2009, 04:57 PM
Hi Axe!

Thanks gg...I know it was meant for Axe, but you put a smile on my face!!!! Seriously!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Haggischomper
07-17-2009, 10:07 PM
I haven't seen any of the 'newer' Antipodean folks who joined up around the time of the O/L tour Down Under. I know Lenno had a kind soul from the States whipping him out the CD so I guess it hasn't had a proper release down under yet. Hopefully it happens soon so the newer posters get back on the board.

girl incognito1
07-17-2009, 10:21 PM
I haven't seen any of the 'newer' Antipodean folks who joined up around the time of the O/L tour Down Under. I know Lenno had a kind soul from the States whipping him out the CD so I guess it hasn't had a proper release down under yet. Hopefully it happens soon so the newer posters get back on the board.

Just sent the cd out to him today...I was a bit behind getting it to him, and I finally had the chance to send it his way today...so I'm hoping he gets it very soon. :cool: :cool: :cool:

MadDog
07-17-2009, 10:32 PM
I was off for a while because of changing companies and what not, but I'm back now. I'm excited with everything that is going on!

riflesport
07-18-2009, 03:41 AM
BeatleFan, Axe, & Mosby, absentia for all the right reasons...

J.P.
07-18-2009, 06:29 AM
BeatleFan, Axe, & Mosby, absentia for all the right reasons...

Nice to hear word from you to Scotty!!;)

J.P.:cool:

riflesport
07-18-2009, 05:24 PM
Nice to hear word from you to Scotty!!;)

J.P.:cool:

I was in hibernation James, time now to stretch the paws out a bit! ;)

Calexico
07-19-2009, 07:02 AM
I was in hibernation James, time now to stretch the paws out a bit! ;)

So, how was jail? I heard you were Minnesota's Bernie Madoff.

BenHertz
07-22-2009, 05:37 AM
Ken Zertz hasn't been on the board for a few months.

musicdoc
07-22-2009, 06:22 PM
Basically the whole board was MIA today, can't remember a weekday this slow, everyone must be busy digging further into Anthology or perhaps <making frightened face> getting work done......

philipgar
07-22-2009, 08:29 PM
Basically the whole board was MIA today, can't remember a weekday this slow, everyone must be busy digging further into Anthology or perhaps <making frightened face> getting work done......

Yeah, I don't know what was going on, I was looking for distractions all day long in lab and the JFP wasn't providing any today :(. Did all you get real jobs or something?

Phil

Angelyne
07-22-2009, 08:31 PM
My job has been keeping me very busy -- haven't been around much here myself.

Hope all is well in Jayhawkland!

HI AXE!!!!!!!!

JoMama
07-22-2009, 08:36 PM
HI AXE!!!!!!!!

No wonder you like me so much, I was doused with Axe before I went to the show... :rolleyes:

bryguy
07-22-2009, 10:48 PM
Yeah, I don't know what was going on, I was looking for distractions all day long in lab and the JFP wasn't providing any today :(. Did all you get real jobs or something?

Phil

I think a couple good threads could change all that. I come by, but there's not a lot to catch my interest. I'm sure it will pick up.

BobDylan's Beard
07-23-2009, 07:38 AM
Only the strange remain.

KU97
07-23-2009, 09:23 AM
I disappeared for a while when I first started at B&N because we have no internet access. Now that I am back in the lawyer game, it's easier to make quick check-ins. That and the Anthology release and BBP promoted some more interest for me.