PDA

View Full Version : Every Word

bartymus
04-29-2009, 10:56 PM
Hello fellow board members!!! I joined the board a few months ago, but have been a Jayhawks fan for years. My first Jayhawks show was in 1992. The band opened for Bob Dylan at the Orpheum Theatre in Minneapolis. I am sure I have met some of the board members over the years.

I was wondering if there is a soundtrack to the movie "Wordplay"? I am looking for the song "Every Word".

Thanks!
bartymus

girl incognito1
04-29-2009, 11:25 PM
Hello fellow board members!!! I joined the board a few months ago, but have been a Jayhawks fan for years. My first Jayhawks show was in 1992. The band opened for Bob Dylan at the Orpheum Theatre in Minneapolis. I am sure I have met some of the board members over the years.

I was wondering if there is a soundtrack to the movie "Wordplay"? I am looking for the song "Every Word".

Thanks!
bartymus

Welcome...I think, although I could be wrong, that the only way you can get this song is via the dvd. I do not think it's been released on cd. :D Again, welcome to the board!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: We are pretty friendly around these parts. I know either Sacred Roots, Lenno or Liladyk would know the answer better than I.

Just trying to be helpful!:cool:

mystic_spiral_3
04-29-2009, 11:31 PM
Welcome!

Haggischomper
04-30-2009, 08:48 AM
Pretty sure it hasn't officially been released anywhere other than on the DVD which is a shame cos I love that track. I do a search of iTunes for it every now and then, just in case...

LiladyK
04-30-2009, 10:14 AM
Yes, welcome to the board!:)

This is me pretty much of the time, (only I'm thinner than this apparently thickened stick figure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2_p1pfpLWQ&feature=related

disclaimer: The fact that Colonel Schultz from Hogan's Heroes and I have the same last name is purely coincidental, and in no way is indicative of the other fact that neither of us knows a damn thing

girl incognito1
05-01-2009, 12:43 PM
Yesterday I was home with the Jennerbug and she requested "Gary video." So I dug out the Wordplay dvd and the part where Henry puts his hands on his head, my daughter was doing the same thing...ahhh kids are too cute!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D