PDA

View Full Version : Bad news for Jayhawks fans

kmweiss
04-01-2009, 12:25 PM
Just heard on FUV that Gary and Mark are calling it quits after the announced tour dates. Got together to make some money but that's not really working out. This sucks.

Truscott
04-01-2009, 12:34 PM
Just heard on FUV that Gary and Mark are calling it quits after the announced tour dates. Got together to make some money but that's not really working out. This sucks.What's today's date again? Nice try. :)

kmweiss
04-01-2009, 12:37 PM
Is today April 1.....oh my!!!

girl incognito1
04-01-2009, 12:42 PM
Yeah...yeah...you had me there!!!! :o :p ;)

I hate April fools!!!! :p

Jsherfy
04-01-2009, 03:02 PM
Looks like you can listen or download.....I remember really enjoying the Pine Valley set too.....

http://sxsw.kut.org/kut-sxsw-showcase-at-momos-on-6th/

JoMama
04-01-2009, 06:54 PM
Yeah...yeah...you had me there!!!! :o :p ;)

I hate April fools!!!! :p

Freaking had me going too... Oh well, somebody always zings me on April 1. It's my day...

I bet the Black Crowes on the Basillica show is an April Fool's joke also...;)

Precious Time
04-01-2009, 06:55 PM
Nice one. I'm sure if they did it all for the money Gary should have stuck with his architect job.

true-k
04-02-2009, 01:44 AM
april fools, funny one. FUNNY . hope that day isn't soon.

girl incognito1
04-02-2009, 10:21 AM
Freaking had me going too... Oh well, somebody always zings me on April 1. It's my day...

I bet the Black Crowes on the Basillica show is an April Fool's joke also...;)

I hope not too!!!

Wow!!! I know I'll get to see Gary and Mark in about a week...but I'm sooooo looking forward to the Jayhawks reunion!!!!

kmweiss
04-02-2009, 11:54 AM
I made the money comment so that there was a little give away. Just trying to spice up the day! :D

Nice one. I'm sure if they did it all for the money Gary should have stuck with his architect job.

JoMama
04-02-2009, 05:39 PM
I made the money comment so that there was a little give away. Just trying to spice up the day! :D

You crazy nut! I was only fooled by the thread title. I knew the money part was your punchline/April Fool as soon as I read that. Ok, it was funny to feel 'taken' . I owe you a beer for that...

kmweiss
04-03-2009, 11:17 AM
Ok, I'm ready for the beer. How fast can you make it to 57th and 5th in Manhattan???? :D

You crazy nut! I was only fooled by the thread title. I knew the money part was your punchline/April Fool as soon as I read that. Ok, it was funny to feel 'taken' . I owe you a beer for that...

JoMama
04-03-2009, 11:59 AM
Ok, I'm ready for the beer. How fast can you make it to 57th and 5th in Manhattan???? :D

might take me a few days, the Concorde is in the shop.
But if you're not doing anything in July, I hear the Jayhawks are playing in Minneapolis. I'll buy if you fly. :D
Then you'll get to meet up with a bunch of us middle-of-the-map types. Not the usual japes you meet on the East Coast who "escaped the Midwest". Nope, they left.
You'll get the real deal.
I'd say "real McCoy" but they're further south.