PDA

View Full Version : Street Teamers needed once again!!!

girl incognito1
03-10-2009, 03:21 PM
Join the Street Team to get free tickets and meet Gary & Mark!!!
Greetings!

Gary Louris and Mark Olson are about to kick off a West Coast tour, and we need volunteers to help make these shows a success. If you are interested in being a Street Team member to help distribute posters and fliers in your hometown, please email: olsonlouristour@gmail.com

Here are the details:
1. We will give volunteers a free pair of tickets and a meet and greet with Mark and Gary.
2. If you are interested, please notify us as soon as possible.
3. The subject line must start with your CITY (very important) and please only select cities listed below.
4. Please provide us with your mailing address.

Thank you very much for your support and your help in getting the word out!

Best Regards,
Russell Carter

4/6 Seattle, WA - Triple Door
4/7 Portland, OR - The Aladdin
4/9 San Francisco, CA - Great American Music Hall
4/10 Santa Cruz, CA - The Crepe Place
4/11 Los Angeles, CA - The Cornet
4/12 Solana Beach, CA - Belly Up Tavern
4/13 Tucson, AZ - Club Congress
4/15 Santa Fe, NM - Sante Fe Brewing Company
4/17 Dallas, TX - Sons of Hermann Hall
4/18 Austin, TX - Antone's

jacieb
03-10-2009, 03:26 PM
Cool Beans!!!

girl incognito1
03-10-2009, 03:51 PM
I was looking if they had any contact information for the Tonight Show, Craig Ferguson, Jimmy Kimmel, Elvis Costello, Chris Issak...and I just don't want to step on any of Gary or Mark's publicist toes, I'm just trying to help our guys out...I notice all of their websites do not have any info on who to contact to bend ears to try and get the guys on the shows.

Any suggestions or help!!!???

Truscott
03-10-2009, 03:55 PM
I was looking if they had any contact information for the Tonight Show, Craig Ferguson, Jimmy Kimmel, Elvis Costello, Chris Issak...and I just don't want to step on any of Gary or Mark's publicist toes, I'm just trying to help our guys out...I notice all of their websites do not have any info on who to contact to bend ears to try and get the guys on the shows.

Any suggestions or help!!!???As Gary seems to tell everyone, you can just contact his management company, Russell Carter Management. The contact info is in the CD booklet for Vagabonds for sure and probably in RFTF as well.

The message does get through whether you get a response or not.

girl incognito1
03-10-2009, 04:04 PM
As Gary seems to tell everyone, you can just contact his management company, Russell Carter Management. The contact info is in the CD booklet for Vagabonds for sure and probably in RFTF as well.

The message does get through whether you get a response or not.

I could of had a V-8!!! LOL!!! ;) :o Thanks TS!!!! I'll send them an email! ;) Hopefully, the guys will be booked!!! :cool:

I went ahead (I hope I'm not stepping on toes!!!) to Amanda at Newwest Records, since Gary listed her as a publicist for Gary and Mark RFTF cd.

This is what I typed...

Hi Amanda,

As you might know by now, Gary and Mark have pretty passionate fans. I was wondering if they had been booked for any late night talk shows on the West Coast leg of their RFTF tour.

Thanks so much!!!!

~Kristy

wheelhousetunes
03-10-2009, 05:07 PM
I already bought my pair of tickets for the Seattle show, but I'm going to offer to help out anyway. I was planning on taking some posters that New West already sent me to promote the show...

Thanks for the info!

ChiefCrowe
03-10-2009, 09:15 PM
excellent... thank ya for posting this!!!

girl incognito1
03-10-2009, 09:20 PM
excellent... thank ya for posting this!!!

Anytime Ravi!!!! :D :D :D