PDA

View Full Version : Fyi

takemewithyou
08-05-2003, 11:05 PM
Hey folks...I will be out of town for awhile and I'll be posting any updates I receive during this time here.
Sandy

Haggischomper
08-06-2003, 03:56 AM
Are you away somewhere nice, Sandy? have a good time...

takemewithyou
08-06-2003, 07:10 AM
Utah. There's mountains there anyway ;)

LiladyK
08-06-2003, 08:03 PM
That's our number one state for vacationing.....

all of the National Parks in that state, been to em all more than once...."the grand circle" as it's called....

....and then houseboated for the first time last August for 6 days on a small "yacht" w/ friends on Lake Powell.....like being on a different planet than earth, it was cool.

we're all doing Lake Powell in Utah again next summer too, all 12 of us:D

Enjoy:cool:

CaffeineZombie
08-08-2003, 11:58 AM
Sandy, ya missed Pearly doing "Love
Is the Drug" last night...

:(

jcarlile
08-08-2003, 09:07 PM
Hi Sandy! It was so great!! I can't wait to tell you all about it..... Hope you're having a good time. Take care, Joyce

:)

takemewithyou
08-10-2003, 10:48 AM
Finally able to get online for a few days...there have been a couple more dates added to the Lucinda Williams opening tour...

Tue Oct 14 '03
Michigan Theater
603 East Liberty
Ann Arbor, MI

Fri Oct 17 '03
Riviera Theatre
4746 N. Racine Avenue
Chicago, IL

Lilady...Wish I could do the Southern Utah parks, I've just passed by on the way to my brother's in AZ. We always come here to visit my husband's side of the family up near Ogden. Been there done that ;) But I had a very nice drive out with my daughter, did a bit of wandering and stopped at Flaming Gorge and Dinosaur National Monument. MAGNIFICENT scenery. I was a total psycho with the camera! Still sad about missing that GS show....