PDA

View Full Version : Lenno travels again!

Calexico
12-14-2007, 10:19 AM
Mr and Mrs Lenno Precious-Time popped over to Cork for a couple of days. Great to hang out with them and we all went to see Josh Rouse last night. It was a ball of a night, probably the best I have seen him play and definitely the best show I have seen at that particular club. Very funky band too, which surprised me.

Lenno and Lesley are lovely people and it was great to hang out with them and take them out for dinner and a few drinks. Even though I seemed to be the only one actively drinking ha ha. They have bundled into their hire car today to see the countryside while we came home to make sure our teenage daughter hadn't sold the house or wrecked it! A great couple, everyone should meet them and hang out with them! Lenno got a couple pics and some pics of the show too.

And Lesley, don't order the Thai green curry again!:D

Haggischomper
12-14-2007, 11:09 AM
Did they bring overmyshoulder along for the ride?

Angelyne
12-14-2007, 11:17 AM
Great to hear! Glad you all had such a good time.

Was Precious Time there too? ;)

LildeviladyK
12-14-2007, 11:19 AM
I would love to meet you Cale.....meeting the fanpagers from so far away is a true thrill

One of the best moments that I recall from being just on the page itself, is the time when half of the board suddenly posted your picture in their Avatars....god, I don't think I ever laughed so hard

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so they say :)

J.P.
12-14-2007, 03:39 PM
Mr and Mrs Lenno Precious-Time popped over to Cork for a couple of days. Great to hang out with them and we all went to see Josh Rouse last night. It was a ball of a night, probably the best I have seen him play and definitely the best show I have seen at that particular club. Very funky band too, which surprised me.

Lenno and Lesley are lovely people and it was great to hang out with them and take them out for dinner and a few drinks. Even though I seemed to be the only one actively drinking ha ha. They have bundled into their hire car today to see the countryside while we came home to make sure our teenage daughter hadn't sold the house or wrecked it! A great couple, everyone should meet them and hang out with them! Lenno got a couple pics and some pics of the show too.

And Lesley, don't order the Thai green curry again!:D

Get's about that guy.....can drink fuck all though;) ...i'm finally over my "Blues" after Wed night Cale:( :D
Glad ye's all had a fine time...ye alway's do when L's about though!!
J.P.:eek:

Calexico
12-14-2007, 03:41 PM
Get's about that guy.....can drink fuck all though;) ...i'm finally over my "Blues" after Wed night Cale:( :D
Glad ye's all had a fine time...ye alway's do when L's about though!!
J.P.:eek:

Ha ha well he just isn't an alcho like us I suppose! :D

I was just saying to him last night that I had texted you about the game and then Rangers lost. Which they seem to do every time I text you so fuck all from now on from me!!:o

J.P.
12-14-2007, 03:43 PM

I was just saying to him last night that I had texted you about the game and then Rangers lost. Which they seem to do every time I text you so fuck all from now on from me!!:o

Yea yer a JINX...:rolleyes:

J.P.:D

Calexico
12-14-2007, 03:50 PM
Pity we couldn't have hung around longer with them today too but we had our own shit to get to this evening.

Never mind, you are doing better than me in that fantasy league thing.:rolleyes:

Haggischomper
12-14-2007, 03:53 PM

Mind and look up the date of the next Motherwell/Rangers game! An Ibrox victory would be nice - I think I was skinny and dark-haired the last time it happened.....

J.P.
12-14-2007, 03:58 PM
Mind and look up the date of the next Motherwell/Rangers game! An Ibrox victory would be nice - I think I was skinny and dark-haired the last time it happened.....

Makes that about Wullie Pettigrews time then;)

Boxing day,at Ibrox...we'll dust yees up...if we don't ye wont see me 'roun these parts no moar;)

J.P.:D

Haggischomper
12-14-2007, 04:01 PM
Makes that about Wullie Pettigrews time then;)

Nah, I was there for Farningham Day when Ray Farningham cleared 45,000 bluenoses from the stadium in about 2 minutes flat. :p Last one I recall seeing in the flesh was a 2nd half Dougie Arnott double past Andy Goram. There was the day Owen Coyle also ruined yer title party but I wasn't at that one. Victories are few and far between....

p.s. Wullie P. is now a greeter at the Asda in Hamilton. Oh dear...

J.P.
12-14-2007, 04:04 PM
Nah, I was there for Farningham Day when Ray Farningham cleared 45,000 bluenoses from the stadium in about 2 minutes flat. :p Last one I recall seeing in the flesh was a 2nd half Dougie Arnott double past Andy Goram. There was the day Owen Coyle also ruined yer title party but I wasn't at that one. Victories are few and far between....

p.s. Wullie P. is now a greeter at the Asda in Hamilton. Oh dear...

ACH sorry i misunderstood, i thought you were talking about when you were "skinny and dark-haired" .....:eek: ;) :D

J.P.:p

Calexico
12-14-2007, 04:07 PM
ACH sorry i misunderstood, i thought you were talking about when you were "skinny and dark-haired" .....:eek: ;) :D

J.P.:p

Ha ha!

greekguy
12-14-2007, 04:51 PM
\One of the best moments that I recall from being just on the page itself, is the time when half of the board suddenly posted your picture in their Avatars

Ah yes. Calexico day. That was a good day.:D

We should have an Axe day. Anyone got a good picture of andrew?

Haggischomper
12-14-2007, 06:49 PM
Anyone got a good picture of andrew?

Such a thing exists? :D

Calexico
12-15-2007, 08:04 AM
Ah yes. Calexico day. That was a good day.:D

We should have an Axe day. Anyone got a good picture of andrew?

I am sure we can scare up one somewhere. Good idea.

GIBSONSG
12-15-2007, 11:17 AM
I am sure we can scare up one somewhere. Good idea.

This Andrew ? :p

Haggischomper
12-15-2007, 11:27 AM
a pensive looking fellow.

Haggischomper
12-15-2007, 02:19 PM

Damn, thought the Well were gonna go even on points with the Teddy Bears today but former Well-man Lee McCulloch put paid to that. Oh well. Soon! :)

Calexico
12-15-2007, 02:24 PM
Third place...ye'll be getting nose bleeds from the altitude next!

MOTD tonight should have a good game. Wigan and Blackburn. 8 bookings, 1 sent off, 1 carried off, two hat tricks and a 5-3 scoreline!

axeeugene
12-15-2007, 02:46 PM
Such a thing exists? :D

No. I do not photograph well, but that's not saying there's anything "well" to photograph in the first place.

Pics of the back of my head are floating about. And there's the awful one of me in mid-chew...

Anyway, you wouldn't want to do an axe day; it'd just encourage my megalomania.

Jedey
12-15-2007, 04:24 PM
No. I do not photograph well, but that's not saying there's anything "well" to photograph in the first place.

Pics of the back of my head are floating about. And there's the awful one of me in mid-chew...

Anyway, you wouldn't want to do an axe day; it'd just encourage my megalomania.
This photo of you is kinda alright.

Precious Time
12-15-2007, 04:25 PM
Well..to get things back on topic ;)....we returned home after 2 days of Cork mayhem! Sure I didn't drink that much the first but the second nite..ach you should have seen me. Me & Les and a bottle of Bolly to celebrate our visa to Australia. :) :)

Thanks again Jim for your 'present' and good company. We enjoyed it a lot!

The Josh Rouse show was the best I've ever seen, the Irish can sing along to a tune, I can tell ya :D I'll post pics later this week.

Hope you'll be back in Holland soon Jim!!:)

Precious Time
12-18-2007, 01:33 PM
here are some pics

Precious Time
12-18-2007, 01:35 PM
And some more:

illbecominhome
12-18-2007, 01:45 PM
So is Cork a nice place to visit L.? You know cheap flights from málaga and stuff... :p :D

Precious Time
12-18-2007, 01:46 PM
Cork...it's a nice place. Never seen some many pubs & restaurants in such a little town. For real! And there's a nice guy from Cobh (pronounced 'coff') with who you can hang out with!!

Calexico
12-18-2007, 01:57 PM
Nice pics Lenno....the ones of Josh Rouse aka Gary LourisHair came out very well.

zebulon
12-22-2007, 01:46 AM
So is Cork a nice place to visit L.? You know cheap flights from málaga and stuff... :p :D

Sure Jony! They know, at least the couple does, how to make you feel at home!;)

Great album, by the way, Jim!:)

JayB
12-22-2007, 05:44 AM
A great couple, everyone should meet them and hang out with them!

Having spent a night at their house with Christine, I couldn't concur more.

Calexico
12-22-2007, 06:49 AM
Aren't we all just teh awesome people? All of us!

Right, that's about as cheery as I get..I'm light headed now...