PDA

View Full Version : resurrection

Beth Sage-Weber
12-08-2007, 10:01 PM
it just occured to me that by forum standards, I could be declared legally dead:) Just waving hi from Kansas.....brrrrr~! I know I don't yak much about personal stuff; but I am a 40 something or other old non-traditional college student,and have been busy busy trying to do my best--hence my hiatus from posting. Am proud to say I'm doing really well! Thinking of majoring in social work--inner city social work to be exact. I was a homeless teenager and want to find my own lil place in helping others along those lines;but hands on and not so much with the paperwork end.
So....hi! looks like I have lotsa catching up to do:)
Joy~Beth

Calexico
12-09-2007, 04:34 AM
Back in time for the holidays. Haggy has some rather fetching looking salmon hanging about if you're hungry.:p

illbecominhome
12-09-2007, 06:26 AM
Did you bring beer, Beth? :D

JoMama
12-09-2007, 11:55 AM
[QUOTE=Beth Sage-Weber;143133 Just waving hi from Kansas.....brrrrr~! [/QUOTE]

I'll see your brrrrr and raise it by a negative 20 windchill and 32 rattling teeth---ooops, check that, 31. one of 'em just cracked and fell into the snowbank. same color as the snow, gotta wait until spring to glue it back in...:eek:

Beth Sage-Weber
12-09-2007, 02:35 PM
hahahaha! reminds me of an old commercial where one guy's ear is so frozen it falls off. He tells his partner it looks like the other:)
And yes--plenty o beer, and mead, too!

greekguy
12-10-2007, 01:59 PM
Did you miss me?